~12~Home

Jimins POV

She rolled up her window and drove off. Tae and I looked at each other knowing we had the exact same feeling. Guilt. We then looked back at the building, furious at Minjae. We stormed in back to the table we were sitting. I slammed my hand on the table.
"What the hell was that?!"
"What? Thought you guys would like to meet my girlfriend."
"Ex!" Tae exclaimed.
"Hmm.. I don't know I mean I still want her. Shall we continue the bet?" I lost it. I grabbed him by his collar and brought him outside. I gave him a hard punch across the face
"Like Tae said. EX!"
"Why does it matter to you? Is little Jimin having a little crush?" He tried being funny. This dinner was supposed to be a reunion for our friend group and Tae and I knew Minjae didn't change at all.
"She's my girlfriend!" I yelled.
Minjae just stood there but I stormed off with Tae following. Both of us kept texting her sorry and I hoped that she got home ok. I really messed up. Don't leave me, princess.

Sinjaes POV

Once I got home, I took a shower and prepared myself for bed. I saw the Yeji texted me saying the she went to the club with the girls. Then got text from all the guys saying Tae and Jimin aren't themselves. I also ignored Jimin and Tae's text. Honestly, I don't want to be mad at them and it was high school but who places a bet like that? People always say sweet things that they wouldn't do but you find out that they used to do it. I also kept getting sorry text from both of them and texts saying to respond or that they feel super guilty but I just don't want to think about it. I'm super furious at Minjae. If he thinks he can talk to me like nothing happened then he's wrong.

I really want to be mad at Jimin right now but I just can't. I want a distance right now because of what I learned but I just can't. There's always something pulling me toward him. Aish... this boy has made me crazy!

~

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. The girls didn't come home either. I looked at my screen and saw a picture of me eating ice cream while Jimin kisses my cheek. I smiled to myself till my door was slammed open. I jumped, scared it might be a robber or a murderer but when the mysterious person turned the lights on, I realized it was Jimin.

"What are you doing?? It's the middle of the night." I yelled. He didn't say anything. He lunged toward me and engulfed me in a hug.
"I can't go to sleep knowing you're upset at me and Tae. Especially me. You also didn't respond to my text which made me worried." He put his head in the crook of my neck. He seemed like a little child who couldn't get his toy. I chuckled a bit.
"Don't laugh at me." He whined. I just rubbed his back saying, "that's the thing though. I couldn't stay mad at either of you. You make me crazy, you know!" He hugged me tighter like I was going to leave. We both leaned back and lied in bed while cuddling.
"Jimin?" He hummed in response.
"I-I love you." The old me would've thought that phrase was the same as love: Only temporary or used to satisfy yourself before you got bored again. The old me also would've thought it was a symbol of weakness and vulnerability, never would've said anything to express feelings. Ever since I joined this band and met Jimin and the rest of BTS, this perspective becomes more clear.

I can feel him tense. He sat up with wide eyes. His brown orbs piercing into mine. He didn't even respond, he just stared. I didn't know what he was going to say. It was hard enough for me to say it. I don't really like expressing my feelings. I thought he would reject but he grabbed my face gently and crashed his lips on mine. "I love you more." He mumbled into my lips while this one kiss turned into a heated make out session. It would've turned out to be more until we heard the front door open. We both pulled away and chuckled at each other before lying down next to each other and falling asleep.

Jinji's POV

Both Yeji and Rin got drunk making me drive them home. I dragged them to the living room and just put them on the couch. I was too lazy to actually put them in bed. I went to check on Sinjae to see if she was awake. The boys kept texting me about Sinjae and how Tae and Jimin weren't like themselves.

I open her door to see her and Jimin cuddling and sleeping. Before I turned off the lights, I quickly took a picture and sent it to Jin. I chuckled to myself before turning off the lights and walking to my room.

~TBC~