~5~ Dream

4 girls. Different traits. And I was one of the chosen!! I can't believe it. I was honestly so surprised. There were so many girls who tried out and a lot of them were good. It took them two hours for them to discuss it but what made me wonder was 2 hours? Don't they need like a week or something? They told us to stay and wait for the results. When they finally announced it the four girls stayed.

I know there is Wang Chaerin, Park Yeji, and Jung Jinji. Yeji is the oldest then Jinji, then Chaerin, then me. I'm the maknae. Once we all introduced ourselves, I knew that Chaerin had graduated last year which makes her a 94 and that means I'm a 96. Also she's half Korean half Chinese. Yeji and Jinji were in the same year which was 93. We got to know each other well and they said if I needed help with studying they can help me from time to time.

We then moved onto the band information. We all wanted a leader and we thought Yeji would've been the perfect one. From what we can tell, she's very mature, intelligent, and super sweet. She also raps which can go with songs. Chaerin, Jinji, and me were vocals. I'm mostly a dancer but I can sing. I mean if I couldn't I feel like I wouldn't have been here. Finally I thought we should do stage names since I wouldn't want to go to my last few years of school noticed but that's if we debut which I'm sure about. I went by SJ. I mean I wear caps sometimes on a basis so maybe people wouldn't notice? I also wanted something simple. Chaerin is the only other one that chose a stage name. She decided to go by Rin. Which is basically her name shortened. We also had to find a band name. Jinji suggested Love Stars. Chaerin thought it was long and suggested Dream. We all agreed on it.

We also had to pick a theme for our album for debut. Our new manager said that debut might be in about 4 to 6 months which was pretty short but that's close to the end of my junior year. He also said that when we're close to our debut that he'll introduce us to the boy band that also tried out. Apparently it's a 7 member band.

Once we all wrapped up, we gave each other our numbers and headed home because it was already 10 since auditions was about an hour and a half and waiting was two and just talking for the rest.

I went to shower and changed into my pjs. Misun didn't bother me that night. She was out partying since it was a Saturday night. She asked me to join during work but I told her I had auditions. She texted me a good luck before which was super sweet of her.

TBC