Chapter Nine

Recap:

"I - I love you... you hav-have to move on fr-from me, and fi-find somebody el-else..." She stuttered, her eyes drooping once again, and the life leaving them.

"CHRISTINA!" I screamed, shaking her, trying to get her to open her beautiful eyes just once more, "You have to stay with me! You can't leave me! They are almost here to help you! Just hold on a little bit longer!" I sobbed, "I love you, Christina! I love you..."

Her body was even more cold than when I first came. She wasn't opening her eyes.

I dragged myself closer to her, listening to her breathing. That's the thing. There was no breath.

"No! She - she can't be dead!" I sobbed, and pulled myself as close to the corpse as possible. I don't know how long I was there with her, waiting for the medics, still a slight hope that they could save her. But deep down I knew I was hoping the impossible.

I felt hands grab me, and pull me out from under the car. 

"No! I can't leave her!" I screamed through my sobs, trying to break free of the man's grip, my tears were blurring my vision,

"Sir..." I heard the man say in my ear, "Sh - she is gone..." He stuttered, depression filling his voice.

"No, she can't be." I said, giving up on breaking free, the man guided me to one of the ambulances, and had me sit down so he could stop the bleeding of all of my injuries.

~End of Recap~

Christina's P.O.V

I felt horrible pain in my legs, I looked down, er up, seeing as I was hanging upside down. Blood was dripping everywhere, and was trickling into my hair. I felt extremely light headed, but I managed to think of all the great times I had with Daniel, the rest of the boys, and with my family.

-:-:-Flashback-:-:-

"SKKIIIIPPP!" I stretched the word out, yelling at him.

"Yes?" He asked innocently,

"I hate you!" I yelled, making him laugh even harder.

I was spending the night at his house, and had fallen asleep during the movie we had been watching. He thought it would be funny to give me a hair cut... lets just say, he should never attempt at giving anyone a hair cut, ever again.

He had taken a fistful of my hair, and some scissors, and cut a diagonal line across my long, thick hair.

He had crossed the line.

I grabbed the scissors from him, and ran to the bathroom. I cut it back to a straight line, and made it look good. Surprisingly, it looked better than it has for a long time... I ran back to Daniel, and jumped on him, pretending that I was still mad. After awhile we both just started laughing even more, and ended up rolling on the ground, with laughter.

-:-:-End of Flashback-:-:-

I look out of the small hole, the only way that I could see out, I saw Daniel running towards me. But the person I saw standing just a few feet away from me made me happier than I have been for a very long time. I thought I would never see him again, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't surprised that he was here, waiting for me. He looked as if he was behind a wall of fog, but Daniel was crystal clear.

"Dad..." I gave a small smile, he returned it, and walked to me.

"Hi, baby. I came to take you with me. It's your time honey, it's your time to leave this world." He looked at me, sadness pooling in his beautiful eyes, but at the same time, joy.