Chapter Seven

Recap:

We had reached my house, and were now standing at my front door. I smiled at him, and wished for nothing more than to be able to be his girlfriend... if only Daniel wasn't in the way... and no, I'm not planning on killing him.

"Well... this is it I guess..." I said, offering a half hearted smile to Luke.

"Bye..." He trailed off, taking both of my hands in his.

"Luke..." I said, waiting for him to look up, when he did, I leaned in, and we stood there kissing for a minute, before I pulled away, sadly, my mum would start imagining things... and we don't want her imagining things... "Goodnight Luke." I smiled, and walked into the house. I couldn't help but feel like I was saying goodbye. Goodbye to the only guy that I liked, that treated me right. Of course I don't like Daniel anymore, he's just being plain out... I don't know the exact word to describe it... horrible? No, not quite it... I don't know... just...

I quietly ran upstairs, walked to the bathroom, and took a quick shower, once I had gotten out, I wrapped a towel around my warm body, and walked back to my room. After getting into my night cloths, brushing my hair, and pulling it up into a neat ponytail, I walked back to the bathroom, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. After I had finally finished all of that, I was ready to flop down on my soft, warm, cozy bed. I ran into my room, turning the light off on the way, and jumped onto the soft surface, quickly getting under the covers, and falling asleep almost instantly.

~End of Recap~

-:-:-Three weeks Later-:-:-

I woke up to my phone ringing, I picked it up, Beau.

"What do you want?" I said, a little more rudly than I ment... oh well, teach him to not wake me up... I glanced over at the clock by the side of my bed.

Six fucking thirty?!?!?!

"Beau, you better have a very good explanation for this..." I growled at him, "It's fucking six-thirty a.m."

"I do! I do." He replied, and stopped talking, well Beau? Are you gonna tell me?

"Beau! Why did you call?!" I was getting more and more pissed by the second.

"Well... James, Jai and I have been thinking..." He trailed off, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"About...?" I pushed.

"We set you up on a... wait for it... BLIND DATE!!!" He shouted the last part, seeming extremely excited. I wonder if Luke knows...? "So, it is at twelve-thirty later, I will come by your house and drop you off at the restaurant." He babbled on, what makes him think that I'm going?

"Who says I'm going?" I echoed my thoughts.

"Pleaaaassseeee?!?!?!! I took so much time to set this up, and I woke up to call you on this very special day!" He pleaded.

"By the way, why would you wake me up this early if the date is at twelve-thirty?" I was still slightly pissed at him for waking me up this early.

"So you'll go?!" He said, hopefully.

"I never said th-" He was right, he went through all of this trouble for me. The least I could do was go on this stupid date for him, I'm sure Luke would understand. "Fine. I'll go."

"YAY!" He yelled, making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"You still haven't told me why you woke me up so early..." I nagged.

"Well, don't girls take a really long time to get ready for dates?" He asked, honestly. Wow, Beau, wow.

"No, we don't take six hours to get ready for a lunch date. Especially not me." I laughed at how he honestly thought that we (Girls) take that long to get ready.