Epilogue

Five years later:

Daniel’s P.O.V

  ~Christina Leanorra O’ Bryne

               1994 - 2012

 A Beloved Daughter and Friend

She Will Always Be in Our Hearts~

I had been coming to this particular tomb stone everyday for the past five years. Why couldn’t I have been a better friend to her while she was still living?

No.

I have to stop beating myself up over this, it’s too late to do anything about it anyway.

I know that Christina told me to move on... but I never did. How could I? I couldn’t even look at other girls without imagining them as her, and feeling like it was my fault that she died, after all, I just laid next to her, and held her in my arms as the last bit of life trickled out of her.

I fell to my knees, the ground very cold, after all it was the middle of winter, my coat wrapped around my shivering body.

I hadn’t noticed that I was crying until I felt warm liquid hit my cheek, I opened my mouth a little bit, and tasted the saltiness of the tears.

Eventually I was laying on the ground, sobbing, pleading for her to come back. I knew that she wouldn’t, but I couldn’t help myself to let that last little flicker of hope - that this was all a dream - thrive.

________________________________________________________________________

Sooo... what do you guys think of the ending? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Leave a comment, telling me your thoughts! 

Please vote/comment, and sorry if there are any mistakes in it, or if something doesn't make sense.... yeah...

So, as for the competition, I have decided that I will give you guys one week to send me your entry, if you want to write a entry, but are busy all week, just tell me, and I'll give you some more time. Well, as much time as I can.... :D

I'm sad that this is finally over, but also happy. Happy that I got to share with you what goes on in my head sometimes... does that make sense? Anyway, thank each and every one of you. It really means the world to me, to see votes, comments, and the occasional fan.

And I'm thinking that I will make a separate book of all of the entries that don't get picked, so people can still see all of your amazing writing! Please send in some more entries soon, so far I have only gotten one, but know of at least two people that want to write one. So... yeah.