Chapter 12

I slipped into the shower and grabbed around for my towel with my hand. After, about 3 minutes I realized my towel wasn't in the bathroom. I looked around for my clothes that I was going to wear and they weren't in there either. I must've left them on my drawers.

Great, I muttered to myself.

I prayed Atcher still wasn't in the room, so I could quickly grab my clothes and towel. I grabbed my pajamas and used those to cover my private parts. I slowly opened the door and crept out the room. I saw Atcher, shirtless with head phones in. Maybe he won't hear me. I made it over to the drawer and Atcher still didn't notice me.

Okay, so close. You can do this

I grabbed my clothes and Atcher turned around.

"Addy?" He turned around, his mouth falling open in shock.

"TURN BACK AROUND!!" I yelled, while staring at his perfectly sculpted abs. My face flushed. All he had on were boxers. His hair was a little wet, so he probably showered.

This was almost like that bathroom scene from The Proposal. Ya feel me?

He put his hands on his hips. "You first" He challenged, smirking. I stood in front of him my bare legs and open stomach stomach, everything else covered in thin layers of cloth.

The only reason he wanted me to turn around first was so he could see my butt.

"I'm not dumb Atcher. Now, turn around" I responded, rolling my eyes, that I finally got off his abs. I clutched my clothes closer to my body. He didn't budge. "UGH you're just so- ugh!" I yelled, as I did this awkward side step walk thing all the way to the bathroom. His eyes were fixed on me the whole time. I shut the door, relieved that I made it back.

I put my contacts in and braided my hair. I wore a light pink shirt and had lace at the top, jean shorts and gray vans. I came back out into my room.

"I'm ready" I said. Atcher turned around dressed. He walked over to me pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad earlier"

"I'm sorry to. I was just embarrassed" I said, leaning against his chest.

"For what it's worth, I liked the view" He pulled away, kissing me. I could either blush and hide my face or tease back.

"My view was pretty good to" I replied, deciding to go with the second option, tapping his abs.

- - - -

"So you're not gonna tell me?" I asked, for like the 200th time.

"Nope" popping the 'p'. Apparently, the boyfriend wasn't supposed to tell the girl where they were going for their first date.

"You're so cliche. I wanna gag" I said. He let out a laugh.

"So when do your mom and Eva come back?"

"In 2 days"

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah. I really miss Eva"

"Aw, little Dimples" He said, looking over at me. It took me a while to get it, then I remembered that's the nickname he gave Eva.

"Yeah" I said, chuckling.

"I miss her. She was adorable"

"I'm sure she misses you to" I assured him, as I patted his shoulder. "When they come back, you can see her"

"Sounds like a plan"

"We're here" I looked out and saw that we were parked in front of a go-kart place.