Chapter 20

"Oh my gosh, would you keep your eye closed!" Lily yelled at me for like the 100th time because I was going through my voicemails. She was doing my eyeshadow. We were getting ready for formal.

Ever since our fight, Atchers tried calling me, but I ignore them, because I couldn't deal with him.

Lily told me to just answer them, because I was acting ridiculous ignoring all his calls.

He left me one voicemail and I played it out loud.

"Addy, would you please just call me back. I'm sooo sorry. I understand where you're coming from about Tracy and I. If it makes you happy I'll stop being around her. I can't lose you. Please just call me back. I love you so much"

Lily froze and stared at me. I called him back and he answered on the second ring.

"Addy!" He exclaimed, through the phone.

"I forgive you. I kinda overreacted. I'll see you when you come and get me." I said.

He let out a sigh. "Thank god."

"I gotta get ready now." I said, looking at Lily, who was impatiently tapping the eyeshadow brush against her hand.

"I love you, babe"

"Love you to" I replied, ending the call.

"Aww! You guys are sooo cute" Lily exclaimed.

"I thought you were for team Austin?" I teased.

"Still am" She quietly murmured.

"Well, I'm in love with Atcher" I responded.

"I know, I know. Now shut your eyes" She demanded.

-----

"Do you know what time they're coming?" I asked Lily from the bathroom, as I slipped on my dress.

"We have 15 minutes" She answered back.

After I had my dress on, I went back into my room.

"Lily! You look gorgeous!" I exclaimed. She really did.

She had on a strapless aqua dress. The top was rhinestoned and the bottom flowed out. She had on huge sparkly heels. Her hair was curled into big waves.

Courtesy of me, might I add.

"Me?! Girl! Look at you!" She said, joining me in front of my mirror.

I decided to wear a simple dress. It was one shoulder. I hated having to constantly pull the dress up. Lily claimed it was all for the fashion. The top was sparkly and the bottom came out into a white flowy material. I had on huge sparky heels, that I could barely walk in. My hair was braided back and put into a messy, but cute bun. There were pieces framing my face.

"We are so hot" I admitted, laughing.

"For real! Now, let me take a selfie" She said, pulling her phone out. I chuckled.

We heard the door bell ring and headed downstairs. I took my heels off, for the trip down. I don't need to be falling on my face in front of Atcher and Danny.

I saw my mom talking up a storm with them.

"Mom" I interrupted. She turned around and her eyes widened.

"Awww, you girls look beautiful!" She exclaimed, as she pulled Lily and I into a hug.

I noticed Atcher laughing.

I walked over to him.

"You look...stunning" He confessed, looking at me.

"Thank you" I replied, laughing.