Chapter 17

After rummaging through my closest for about 45 minutes, I decided to wear a white flowy tank top with floral shorts and brown braided sandals. I tamed my messy curls and put on a little bit of makeup.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a message from Atcher.

Pack extra clothes

Um, okay I replied.

I packed a small bag with my dress in it and a pair of leopard heels, that Lily forced me to bring. I put in a pair of Nike shorts and a t-shirt, and jean shorts and a shirt.

I heard the front door open and the voices of Atcher and my mom. I came downstairs and joined Atcher by the door.

"Alright kids, go have fun, but not to much fun!" My mom exclaimed, while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ew mom! Stop!" I yelled, walking to Atchers car. Did she really just say that?

"Alright my beautiful Tiger, are you ready for a day of fun?" He asked, opening the door for me.

"Only if you tell me where we're going" I teased, in a sing song tone.

"Not gonna happen" He mimicked in the same tone. We were in the car for about 2 hours now and Atcher and I spent most of the ride singing at the top of our lungs. I looked out the window and noticed we were in front of a hotel.

"What are we doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"We're spending the night in downtown" He casually said, while taking my bag out of the car.

"You-uh mean we're gonna spend the night here?" I asked, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Yes Tiger. I wasn't sure if you wanted a room with 2 beds or 1, so I reserved both"

I thought for a second. Atcher and I shared the same bed before, but this time we're in a hotel.

"1" I quickly said.

We checked into our hotel room and Atcher was sprawled across the bed watching TV.

"I'm gonna call my mom and tell her that I'm not gonna be coming tonight." I said, fiddling around for my phone.

"No need. I already told her." Atcher nonchalantly said. I jumped onto the bed and we watched TV for 30 minutes, before deciding to get up and explore, since I've never been downtown because I just moved here.

We spent the day walking around, going into different shops.

"Atch, can we please get a caricature picture done?" I begged, looking at the caricature pictures.

"Of course, anything for you Tiger" He replied, kissing my temple.

"Hi!" I chirped. He looked at us and went back to his paper.

We sat down in front of a grumpy man, whose name was Bill.

"Stay still and this should be done pretty soon." He said, looking at us, expressionless.

"Smile." Bill bluntly demanded. I broke out into a big grin and Atcher just stared at Bill. I nudged him and he gave him a smile.

Atcher wrapped his arm around my waist and we watched Bill scribble against the paper. Atcher would lightly squeeze my side, which caused me to jump up, and ended up getting annoyed glares from Bill.

"Stop moving!" Bill snapped. Atcher and I snickered.

"Erm sorry" I said, trying to get on his good side, but I don't think he had one.

After, sitting for about 20 minutes our caricature was done. Atcher payed grumpy Bill and I took the paper and started laughing when I saw Atcher. His hair was all to one side, making it look like a wave. His jaw line was drawn on sharply and his expression was smug.