Epilogue

10 years later ~~

"-You may now kiss the bride"

I watched as Austin pulled me closer and kissed me. I remember that moment like it was yesterday.

It was a Sunday and we were sprawled out across the couch watching our wedding video. I looked up at Austin. His eyes were closed.

"Babe! It's our wedding video! And you're sleeping!?" I exclaimed, poking his cheek.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It took me a while to get Adam to take a nap" He explained.

I laughed. Adam is our 3 year old son. He was a stunner. He has dark brown hair like his dad and beautiful beaming eyes.

"He's going to be a handful when he's older" I added.

"That challenge" He took a pause and kissed my hand. "I'm willing to take."

"I'm gonna go get some water." I grunted as I tried to push myself off the couch.

"Oh no, you're not!" Austin said, as he put me back down on the couch.

I sighed and rested my hands on my protruding belly.

I don't know if you've guessed it or not..

But, I'm pregnant. Again.

Austin brought me water and we continued watching our wedding video.

"I can't believe our baby girl is due in less than a month" Austin said, lightly rubbing my belly.

"I can't wait to see her." I said, looking down at the human that was growing inside of me.

"She's going to be beautiful, just like you" Austin said.

"And our Adam is going to be very handsome, just like you" I joked back.

My phone chimed and it was Lily.

If you're wondering what's been going on with everyone else, let me explain.

Jake moved to California. Last I heard from him, he was going out with Alexis. The girl from the beach house. I have no clue how that happened. But, Austin and Jake still keep in touch.

Lily and Chris are together. Danny cheated on Lily during our senior year and Lily found out. I guess old habits, die hard for Danny. Anyways, Chris and Lily ended up going to the same college and fell in love. They have twins, Izzy and Isaac. They're both 2. They live 2 hours away from us, so we try to see each other as much as we can.

Atcher and Tracy are now married. They have 3 kids. I never thought I'd see her settle down. Atcher and Austin talk occasionally. Atcher and I just have small talk. But, I can see Adam has a small liking towards Atcher a little more. I'm gonna have to keep them away from each other. We don't need another bet maker and heartbreaker in the world.

"What are you thinking about?" Austin asked.

"Just about where we all are at now. I can't wait to see everyone when they come to see our baby girl" I exclaimed.

"I know! It's been so long" He said, just as excitedly as I did.

"Oh! We need to think of names." I randomly said.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked.

"Well.. I wanted to do another 'A' name. Because, all of our names start with 'A' in the family."

"Oh wow. I didn't even notice that." He furrowed his eyebrows.

I laughed. "So here's what I had in mind.. Amy, Alena, Amanda, Ariana and Anna"