Ch.3

Erika POV
I still didn't know what the secret was but Jake didn't talk to me at all he is always the first to say hi. Is there something wrong with him today. I was just kissing Blake. Omg before I kissed Blake I told Jake I like him and we were making out.
Anthony:here Tessa this is the stuff from Logan and Ayla.
Anthony hands Tessa everything and she reads the notes and letter.
Tessa:omg I'll take this and when we bring Jake home I'll put it somewhere.
Anthony:okay
They went to the hospital and Jake got his stitches and they were on the way home.
Jake POV
I just got stitches they hurt like hell. The whole way home I had that picture of Erika kissing Blake. We finally got home. Tessa had the note and stuff from Logan and Ayla.
Jake:hey give me that that's mine.
Tessa:fine here.
Jake:thanks.
Tessa:let me help you.
Jake:I got it just take my shirt I don't want blood on it just give me my jacket.
Jake took his shirt off and put a new bandage on his cut then put his jacket on unbuttoned. They walked through the door and Erika and Blake were on the couch and Ayla and Logan were walking down the stairs beside the stairs.
Jake:oh look who it is. My ex girlfriend and my ex brother.
Logan:did you get my letter.
Jake:yes I did I'll read it out loud too.
Logan:jake no the everybody will hate me
Tanthony:we already do.
Jake:
Dear Jake Paul

This is your brother and your girlfriend. We just wanted to tell you that you are the worst. You beat me up for no reason. I am so sorry that your girlfriend doesn't want you. You are a little piece of shit that should leave this world as soon as you can. Here is some sleeping pills. Please swallow them all at once (Jake holds up the pills). Here is a knife please cut your wrist and stave yourself in the heart it walks make everybody happy (holds up the knife that has blood on it.) fuck you jake
Love Logan.
Blake:why is that knife bloody.
Jake:do you want to know, Anthony hold my jacket.
Jake takes his jacket off and winches in pain.
Blake:omg
Jake:I'm not finished.
Jake goes to take the bandage off and gets half way and it starts peeling the stitches. Jake grabbed the counter and banged his head on it.
Jake:FUCK.
Anthony:ARE YOU OKAY.
Jake:NO ANTHONY DO I LOOK OKAY IM PEELING UP MY STITCHES. Sorry to yell at you but it feels like I'm getting stabbed all over again.
Anthony:I'm sorry bro.
Jake:it's okay can't be a pussy right.
Jake rips it off and it takes of some of the stitches.
Jake:FUCK BACK TO THE HOSPITAL WE GO.
Jake turns and Blake, Logan, Ayla, and Erika see the stitches and the end of it bleeding.
Logan:omg jake.
Logan runs to jake and puts his hand right on the stitches.
Jake:OW FUCK
Jake punched Logan which opens the stitches back up all the way.
Anthony:jake stop moving.
Jake:FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MY LIFE OW OW OW OW FUCK. UGH STUPID FUCKING ASS WHOLES.
Ayla:jakey
Jake:don't you dare come near me at all I am done with you guys you hurt me mentally and physically.
Ayla:okay
Anthony:JAKE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN GIVE YOUR MORE STITCHES THE NURSE TOUGHT ME HOW TO DO IT.
Jake:DONT YELL AT ME.
Tessa:Anthony he is already mad I've seen him get worse and you have too so just calm down.
Anthony:okay okay Jake come here.
Jake:okay I'm coming.
Jake layed on the counter and was on his phone while Blake and Erika cuddled and watched tv. Anthony started and Jake screamed and threw his phone at the wall and it shattered.
Jake:HOLY FUCK IT DIDNT HURT AT THE HOSPITAL.
Jake grabbed the counter and screamed more.
Anthony:just play music off my phone.
Jake:okay.
Jake grabbed his phone then Anthony did the last stitch which hurt the most because Anthony had to tie it which tightened it.
Jake:OW HOLY FUCK ANTHONY.
Anthony:not my phone
Jake chucked Anthony's phone at the wall and put a bandage on the stitches.
Anthony:FOR REAL JAKE MY PHONE TOO.
Jake:IF I WAS YOU I WOULDNT YELL AT ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM NOT IN THE MOOD AND YOU SAW WHAT I DID TO LOGAN IM NOT AFRAID TO DO IT TO YOU TOO NOW I WILL GO BYE US NEW PHONE. let me get my jacket and my money.