Ch.42

Jake POV
I woke up and my daughter was on my chest. I looked beside me and Erika was sleeping. She looked so cute. I got up and laid Eva in her bassinet and went to the bathroom. I walked out and Erika was awake Brest feeding Eva. I jumped a little.
Jake:omg.
Erika:what.
Jake:you just scared the crap out of me I thought you were sleeping.
Erika:nope Eva was hungry.
Jake:okay.
Jake walked over to his bag and got the little cooler he had packed and grabbed the water in it. He walked back and sat next to Erika. He took a pain pill that the nurse gave him. Jake layed back down and fell back to sleep.
Erika:jakey can you hand me that blanket.
Jake:.......
Erika:jakey
Jake:.......
Erika:oh your sleeping.
Erika gets the blanket and puts it over her top. Jake snuggles up to her stomach because she was sitting up.
Jake:look you still have a little bump.
Erika:yup now it's time to work out to get rid of it.
Jake:I guess. Then fit skinny Erika will be back.
Erika:smoothies ever morning.
Jake:always.
Jake sat up and Erika leaned her head on jakes shoulder.
Anthony:hey little family.
Jake:hello.
Tessa:how is everyone
Erika:I'm actually really good.
Jake:I'm tired.
Tessa:she is that hard to take care of.
Jake:no I haven't slept a good nights sleep in forever.
Tessa:oh.
Jake:ya.
Erika:there all here today baby and if Eva needs you she can take her naps on your chest. Get some sleep.
Jake:okay.
Jake layed down and immediately fell asleep.
Erika:he looks cute when he sleeps.
Anthony:a little.
Erika:I love him.
Tessa:me too.
30 minutes later.
Erika POV
Eva started crying again. She didn't have a dirty diaper, she wasn't hungry, and she wouldn't let anyone hold her. I layed her on jakes chest and she opened her eyes and saw Jake above her then smiled and closed her eyes. She is gonna be a daddy's girl.
1 hour later.
Dr.wells:Erika you need to feed Eva now.
Erika:okay.
Erika picked up Eva and started to feed her when Jake rolled over and put his head beside Erika's other boob.
Dr.wells:are you fine with him there.
Erika:ya.
Dr.wells:okay well I'll be back in 20 minutes to see if she is still feeding or not.
Erika:okay thank you.
Erika finished and the doctor walked in. Erika quickly put the blanket over her boobs. She set Eva on jakes chest then put her bra on and shirt.
Dr.wells:okay so you can go home today.
Erika:okay.
Dr.wells:you will have to come back for the 1 month appointment on July 18.
Erika:okay.
Jake woke up and saw Eva was on his chest.
Erika:good morning jakey.
Jake:good morning baby.
Jake got up with his arm is around Eva and walked over to the bags.
Jake:what do you want to wear.
Erika:the gray sweatpants and your jacket.
Jake:okay
Jake gave her all of her clothes and she went and got changed. Jake put Eva on the bed and put a shirt on.
Eva's outfit

Doctor:you can leave whenever you want to

Jake put Eva in her car seat and grabbed all the bags.
Jake:are you ready.
Erika:yes.
Jake helped Erika up and to the wheel chair. He gave her her bag then grabbed the car seat and the other bags.
Nurse:okay let's go.
Erika:finally.
Jake and Erika got down to the Tesla and Jake put the bags in the car then put Eva's car seat in the car. He helped Erika into the passenger seat then got in the drivers seat. They drove home. Once they got home jake helped Erika out and she grabbed onto his arm while Jake grabbed Eva and the bags.
Jake:are you ready to deal with everybody.
Erika:I guess we kinda don't have any other plan.
Jake:okay.
Jake opened the door and Erika walked in first.
Tessa:yay your back.
Erika:ya.
Jake walked in and set down the bags then walked over to the counter with Eva.
Anthony:how does my baby niece feel.
Jake:Idk about Eva but I'm hungry.
Erika:me too.
Tessa:post mates.
Jake:Taco Bell.
Erika:yes.
Anthony:can I hold her
Jake:ya.
Jake moved the blanket off the car seat then the one off of Eva and unbuckled her and got her out.
Jake:here.
Jake hands Eva to Anthony and she opens her eyes and starts to cry.
Erika:you made her cry Anthony.
Anthony:she is broken.
Erika:she probably wants her dad.
Jake walks back over and takes her and she looks at him and stops.
Jake:she likes me.
Erika:I would hope so your her father.
Jake:I know.
Jake walked to the fridge and grabbed a water while holding Eva. He turned around and Erika was on the counter.
Erika:is she hungry.
Jake:idk.
Erika:well what does she look like.
Jake:me sleeping
Erika:okay then she isn't hungry.
Jake:baby relax. It's the first day home. Take a chill pill.
Erika:I'm sorry that it's a bunch of work for a baby.
Jake grabbed Eva's car seat and put her in it then put his hands on Erika's hips.
Jake:we will figure this out together.
Erika:okay.
Jake kissed Erika then hugged her.
Erika:it's just gonna be hard.
Jake:we can do this. We're gonna be great parents.
Erika:and we have to plan the wedding.
Jake:calm down.
Erika:we did everything wrong we should've got married before the baby was born.
Jake:we do things our own way.
Erika:but still we did life wrong.
Jake:it's okay. Doing it the right way doesn't make it better my parents did it the right way and now they abuse kids. We are different.
Erika:I guess.
//IM GONNA TRY TO POST MORE CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY AND POST MORE STORIES BUT I JUST HAD STUFF TO HANDLE. HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND WILL LIKE THE ONES COMING UP. //