Ch.4

Jake grabbed his wallet and left to the mall. Tessa didn't have a phone yet and Erika had the iPhone 6. So jake got 5 iPhone 8 Plus. One for chance so he wasn't left out. Jake went to Gucci and got him and Anthony wallets got a bag and Tessa a purse then went home.
Jake walked in with two apple bags and three Gucci bags.
Anthony:damn bro how much did you spend.
Jake:probably $5,000
Tessa:jake how did you get that much money.
Jake:when we left Mom and dad I got a good paying job. Where do you think I am every Friday.
Tessa:OMG ARE YOU A STRIPPER.
Jake:TOTALLY BITCHES......no parents pay me good money to do private football practices since I'm the captain of the football team.
Tessa:oh.
Jake:ya
Anthony:anyway what did you get.
Jake:oh ya CHANCE
chance:COMING, ya
Jake:so here is a black iPhone 8 Plus, Erika here is a gold iPhone 8 Plus, lil sis here is a rose gold iPhone 8 Plus, and my and Anthony also got the black I phone 8 pluses.
Tessa:thank-
Jake:-I'm not done. I'm sorry for breaking your phone so Anthony here is a Gucci wallet I got one too I got som bags and Tessa I know you've been dying for a Gucci purse so here is one.
Tessa:OMG NO WAY THANK YOU JAKEY SO MUCH I LOVE YOU.
Jake:I love you too Tessa. Your my lil sister I would do anything for you.
Tessa starts crying.
Tessa:omg I love you more.
Anthony:okay I know y'all are brother and sister goals but other people would like to thank you.
Jake:really you should thank logan because I took the money from his room. So ya.
Anthony:jake that's stealing.
Jake:not if your the one in the house that pays the bills and that person never payed for anything then it is just me getting my money for everything I bought him.
Anthony:that's true but still thanks I know you did feel good.
Jake:oh ya some lady in the store was like hey sexy and I turned around and made up a story and said. Can you please not talk to me I lost me mom and my bestfriend just took my kidney have you seen a kidney in this store and she freaked out.
Anthony:you are so mean.
Jake:and she goes to our school oh my god I can't wait till school.
Anthony:bro you should just walk in with your jacket on and see what people say you can get all the ladies.
Jake:yes I need a new girlfriend from Ayla.
Anthony:yes..... and you know all the ladies are over boys when your hurt and you have like a 8 pack. Jake your gonna get all the girls save some for me too.
Jake:haha I'll try. Jk I'm probably not ready for another girlfriend my bestfriend basically stabbed me.
Anthony:I'm sorry bro.
Jake:it's okay I don't have a brother anymore but at least I got Tessa and poopy pants chance is poopy. Erika is happy with her boyfriend and Anthony you and me are exactly the same except your life is happier.
Anthony:look bro I love ya but your being depressing
Jake:what else am I suppose to do sit here and make everything seem fine when I have a huge gash in the side.
Anthony:okay you be depressing I'm going in the pool.
Jake:see I can't go in the pool
Anthony:peace loser.
Jake:YOUR A DICK.
Anthony:at least I got one.
Jake:BITCH YOU KNOW MINE IS BIGGER.
Anthony:shut up okay I know stop reminding me.
Erika:how.
Jake:ugh ask your brother he's the one who walked in on me in the shower.
Tessa:omg I remember that tony screamed "HOW THE FUCK IS YOURS BIGGER THAN MINE YOURS IS LIKE 11 INCHES AND MINE IS ONLY 8."
Erika:omg my brother is stupid.
Jake:okay bye I'm going to take a shower AND DONT WALK IN ON ME IM NOT SHOWING YOU MY DICK.
Anthony:ILL TRY CANT PROMISE.
Jake:IM LOCKING THE DOOR.
Anthony:I HAVE A KEY.
Jake:ugh JUST DONT COME IN.
erika:y'all are something else.
Jake:he's just jealous he has a small dick unlike me.
Tessa:can you stop talking about your dick I'm your sister.
Jake:like your a virgin.
Tessa:ugh I'm leaving.
Jake:hahaha busted.