OMEGA 2

_____________________

As Jimin and Taehyung were walking to the bakery, Jungkook and M/n were busy talking amongst themselves in the said place. The bakery itself was bustling with life. Pastries were being sold left and right, from croissants to cake pops dolloped in fresh vanilla bean icing. The owner of the small shop was in the back with some other bakers, while M/n and Jungkook were covering the counter. Four small tables for two occupied the wall, leaving the middle open for the line of costumers.

 Four small tables for two occupied the wall, leaving the middle open for the line of costumers

M/n sometimes couldn't believe it. How was there so many costumers when it barely opened months ago? Not only that, just how many pastries can Kim Seokjin make in a day? The world may never know...

"Yah, M/n hyung? Can you make me a hot chocolate with chipped cream and caramel drizzle? To go please." Jungkook asked as he gave the costumer the change. He nodded and started to do the most simple yet most delicious hot chocolate ever. Trust him, if the look of the fluffy whipped cream didn't make your mouth water, then the taste sure did. He prepared it from the base of the hot chocolate to the caramel that was squeezed out from the bottle. "Anything else?" He asked as he handed the hot cup to Jungkook. The alpha shook his head and called out the order number. "I've got several questions for Jin." M/n muttered as he leaned back against the counter full of coffee machines. Jungkook hummed in response, waving his hand in a "continue" motion. "Why doesn't he just call this a café? It's more of café than just a bakery."

Jungkook furrowed his brows and moved to stand next to his best friend. "I don't know. Well he did say he wanted more space and tables before he could rightfully call it a café." M/n nodded and sighed quietly. "What time is it?" He mumbled and pulled out his phone from his back pocket. "Nine o'clock..."

Two more hours until classes begin. Yippee.

Jin came out from the back where he was baking, sweat coating his forehead. He huffed and moved to one of the coffee machines, grabbing a large "to-go" cup and filling it to the brim. "Thank you boys for coming in earlier today. I needed some help." The eldest of the three spoke while adding a bit of creamer and two small pouches of sugar into his coffee. The two alphas shook their heads and stood besides Jin. "No, we should be thanking you."

"Yeah, you're giving us the highest pay out of all the employees."

Jin smacked their arms gently and shushes them. "Remember! No words to anybody about this!"

M/n chuckled and grabbed a napkin from beside the machine to wipe the elder's forehead. "Promise, hyung. It must be hot in there... Because of all the machines." He quickly added the last part. The alpha knew very well of how Jin loved his looks, and how used every chance to express them.