OMEGA 3

__________________

Taehyung dragged his best friend outside, leaving a confused Jungkook and slightly angry M/n. Outside of the bakery, the two omegas had began to bicker back and forth.

"Jimin! You found your mate, you can't just push him away!"

"I refuse! I told you!"

"Just because you're not an Alpha doesn't mean you have to hate them!"

"Didn't you see? He basically almost forced me to submit!"

The ash haired male crossed his arms over his chest. His lips twitched into a frown, but that soon changed into a smirk. "Oh, so you wouldn't mind if I took him from you?" Jimin's eyes widened, mouth slightly falling agape. He wouldn't mind, right?

It would destroy me if you took him from me.

"N-No! Of course not!" He scowled and turned his back to Taehyung, who only smirked even more. "Good! Because he is sort of hot... a hunk really. Did you see his h/c hair? His e/c eyes? God, I just can't wait to see what's he got underneath those-"

Jimin turned around, eyes suddenly flashing gold. He wasn't sad, he wasn't happy, no-

Jimin was angry.

He growled and formed his lips into a snarl. "Taehyung, shut up-"

It was Tae's turn to growl. "No, Jimin, I won't. You're the one rejecting him! So, I think it's fair that I-"

____________________

M/n watched his mate get dragged outside by the other omega, his eyes narrowed. Jungkook stared at his best friend with slight concern written on his face. "Hyung, are you okay?" He asked softly and cautiously walked towards him. The alpha could sense it. M/n was angry. Angry that his mate was rejecting him, and angry that he was being dragged out by another male. "Peachy." He grumbled and bit down on his bottom lip, brows furrowing.

Jungkook frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hyung, I know this isn't what you expected, but... please. Calm down, for everybody's sake. He'll come to his senses. Just you wait." M/n looked at the younger and smiled slightly. He was right. He couldn't be in denial forever.

However, his smile soon faded when he peeked out the window. Jimin's lips up in a snarl, eyes gold, features screaming anger. "Fuck... Jungkook, come on!" M/n ran over the bags of clothes and burst out of the building, where he fully witnessed Jimin pouncing on top of his best friend. The omega raised a hand, nails now sharp, and was about to strike, until M/n ran forward and tugged Jimin off. "Yah! Let me go!" Legs kicked in the air in desperation to be free, but to no avail. Meanwhile, Taehyung was on the ground, panting as he clung onto his alpha. Never, and he means never, had he seen Jimin so angry.

"I said let me go! Now! Fair, my ass!" Jimin continued his struggle despite not being able to break free.

"Jimin, calm down." A hushed voice spoke into his ear. Shockingly, he stopped his struggles. His legs were now firmly planted on the ground, his hands now limply laying his sides.

How? He's not even using his Alpha voice...

"That's it. Calm down and listen to your Alpha. To your mate."

My mate. Not Taehyung's.

Jimin closed his eyes and leaned his head back, letting it fall back to his shoulders. Taehyung stared at the two in front of him in awe. Sure, he may have went overboard, but Jimin was never one to respond to something so quickly. And he was never gonna do that again, that's for sure. "Chim. Please listen to my words. He's your mate. Accept him... love him." He stood up with Jungkook's arms still tightly wrapped around him. The blond snapped his eyes open and glared at Taehyung. "And if I don't?"

Taehyung glared back. "Then he's good as mine."

Jimin's eyes flashed gold one last time before he sighed. "No promises." He started to writher around in M/n's arms, but he made no sign of moving. "Yah! Let me go!"

"Taehyung... what did you just say about M/n?"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he immediately averted his gaze to the floor. "J-Jungkook, it's just that I'm trying to help Jimin-"

"By saying he's yours?!"

He flinched at his voice and whimpered, baring his neck at Jungkook in submission. "I-I'm sorry, Alpha..."

Jimin watched the scene with a frown on his lips. He's only helping him, right? He shouldn't have snapped. He almost hurt his best friend! He sighed quietly and leaned back into his mate. "Jimin... what's wrong? You're frowning way too much." He whispered while pressing a small and gentle kiss to his cheek. Jimin felt his heart skip a beat as he parted his lips slightly. "He tried to help me, and I... I snapped. Why? Why is being an omega so confusing?" His voice was in a whisper as he spoke, his hands that were laying limply at his sides now clutching at M/n's wrists.

M/n frowned and pressed another kiss to his cheek. "Jimin, everything is not always going to be rainbows and happiness. He said something to set you off. Something that hurt you. What was it?"

How he threatened to take my mate from me.

"I don't know... I don't know..." Jimin continued to push those thoughts away. He didn't want to. He didn't want to submit to his alpha. He didn't want to be with his mate...

That what he thought, while his wolf was eager to have his mate's arms around him.

"Jungkook... we're late for class." M/n spoke after a while. The alpha shrugged and buried his face info the crook of Taehyung's neck. "One day won't hurt, hyung."

"True... what do you suggest we do?"

Taehyung grinned. "Get to know each other, of course! Come on, let's go to our dorm-"

Jimin wildly shook his head at the idea of two alphas going into their dorm. "No! No! Tae, I'm not even-"

"Our place then."

"Jungkook/M/n?!"

_____________________

Hope you enjoyed! Sloppy chapter, I know ;-;

Love you!

Momo