OMEGA 12.5

_____________________

Jimin never was there for any alpha that was going in through rut. He's heard stories though. One omega said that it was the absolute worst since the alpha constantly demanded sex and had a boost in stamina so they tired out slower. Another omega said it was the best, because of the heightened stamina and how rough and possessive an alpha could get.

Jimin was definitely going to agree with the second omega.

The stamina that M/n had was unbelievable, and how rough he was only added to the amount of pleasure he felt. And with his heat-

God, Jimin felt like he was on cloud nine.

The omega was whining, moaning, begging to get fucked harder.

Harder. Faster. Deeper.

M/n. M/n. M/n.

"Fuck, Alpha!"

M/n had a cocky smirk on his face as he fucked him from behind, Jimin's back arching so his ass was more in the air, the side of his face on the pillow so he could catch a glimpse of his alpha's face as he was fucked. Jimin's face was tinted a shade of red, his lips parted as drool came out of his mouth and onto the pillow. His eye were half lidded as he stared at him.

"A-Alpha... I-I!"

"Hm? What is it?"

Fuck. His voice alone was enough to turn him on.

Slap.

Jimin jolted and snapped his head up right, eyes wide and mouth open as a strained moan left him. The sting on his ass burned but...

Why did it feel so good?

M/n licked his lips and looked down at their connected lower halves. He seemed to swallow his member so perfectly. Any thought about Yoongi had long left his head. It was almost as if he disappeared from his mind in general. Yoongi could never deliver the amount of pleasure he was feeling from Jimin, and he hoped that he was feeling the same amount of bliss he was.

As if reading his mind, Jimin let out a high pitched moan and buried his face into the pillow. His body rolled back to meet M/n's thrusts as he came all over the sheets.

Well, it wasn't the first time. Was it the third? No, it was the forth.

He panted heavily and fell on his side. There was still the burn in his stomach, buy his alpha didn't fail to continue to please him. Despite his body nearly falling slack, M/n still continued to thrust inside at his animalistic pace.

All Jimin needed now was the knot. The knot that would officially make him his.

That would make him have his pups.

M/n clenched his teeth and leaned down to bite the swollen area of his scent gland, all while sliding in the knot.

The omega gasped loudly but instantly silenced himself.

He was knotted and marked.

There was no going back. Only fate would decide what would happen next.

_____________________

Ahh, how are you?

I'm semi okay. I've got to see a family member for the first time in 16 years, but then another one of my family members is getting falsely accused of sexual harassment.

Yeah... yippee for me.

But I am trying to stay positive! Luckily my family member is okay and is at home.

On another topic, I've been looking at some of my drafts from the first several months I joined. I have a Meliodas x Uke! Male! Reader. Would you like me to publish it?

I love you guys.

Momo