OMEGA 7

_____________________

Several weeks have passed since then, and Jimin couldn't have been happier. Taehyung also noticed his change in mood. He no longer complained about how alphas were always aggressive, he didn't complain about he deserved to be an alpha, and no words about his heat were spoken.

It was as if his prayers were answered.

Taehyung had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's as he walked along, his head leaning against his shoulder. Yoongi walked beside him with his hand linked with Hoseok's, fingers interlocked. "So, where's Jimin?" His deep voice broke the comfortable silence lingering between them. Taehyung shrugged. "I dunno. Probably at the bakery with [M/n]."

The four entered one of the many buildings of the area and looked around for an empty spot. Ah, the local hang out spot for students, aka the cafeteria. There was one too many on this campus, yet people chose to go here for its sense of comfort. Suddenly Jungkook coughed into his fist and broke out into a teasing smirk. Eyes looked in his direction in confusion. "What's wrong?" Jungkook snickered and pointed to the table at the very corner. "I think I found where Jimin and [M/n] went."

Three pairs of eyes moved to where he was pointing, and gasps emitted from all of them.

In all their glory, Jimin was seated on [M/n]'s lap, his fingers tangled in his hair as he heavily made out with him. His back was arched so their chests were pressed together, leaving no space in between them. [M/n] had his hands firmly on his hips and made sure one thing was clear.

Park Jimin was taken, and if anybody touched his baby, they paid the price.

Hoseok stared at the sight with his mouth open in shock. Never had he thought that he would see the day where innocent Jimin was full on making out with his alpha. Especially in public.

Taehyung snapped out of his trance and made his way to the table. Ew, he thought. He could basically smell how horny they were. He scrunched up his nose and stopped directly in front of them, lightly smacking the back of Jimin's head with a scoff. "It was nice of you to inform me about you leaving early to make out with [M/n]."

Jimin pulled away from the kiss with a loud smack of their lips. His blond hair was still styled to perfection, but his lips could use some work. They were kiss swollen, the usual soft pink color now replaced with cherry red. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and crossed his arms. "So I can't leave the dorm early, but you can leave late at night to see Jungkook? And come back around two in the morning?"

Taehyung flinched. "Touché." He pulled out a chair and sat down next to them, Jungkook going to sit at his side. Yoongi and Hoseok joined in too and sat opposite of the couple. "That was quite a show you put on there, [M/n], Jimin." Yoongi commented while holding a teasing smirk. The omega blushed and buried his face into the crook of his neck. [M/n], however, smirked and lightly smacked Jimin's bottom. "What can I say? He's too hard to resist. And besides, with these pants, it was a bit more difficult too."

The blond huffed and turned around in [M/n]'s lap, behind now firmly pressed up to his crotch. Taehyung glanced downwards and blinked. Twice. Thrice.

Those were the tightest leather pants he has ever seen.

He was surprised there wasn't a bulge visible of how tight they were. But on the bright side (in [M/n]'s opinion), his thick thighs were being hugged to the point that there might be marks the next day. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook. "I bet he can pull them off though." Jungkook choked on his spit and started clawing at his hoody he was wearing. Him? Wear those leather pants? Never!