Chapter 18 I'm Sorry

K.O was afraid and felt contrite. Half of T.K.O's power was stolen, and now he's somewhat weak. "I'm sorry." he apologized.

     "What are you sorryed for?" T.K.O asked, sitting up.

    "I'm sorry that I didn't heed your warning about, Chara. If I had listened, then your power wouldn't have been stolen." K.O explained.

     "K.O, half of my power would've been stolen either way. Even if you listened to me or not." T.K.O reassured him.

     "I guess that's true." K.O concurred. He stood up, but T.K.O grabbed ahold of his wrist.

     "Can you...stay with me for a little longer?" T.K.O asked, his eyes averting K.O's.

    "Hmm, okay. I can stay a little longer." K.O said with a smile. He sat back down and kept T.K.O company.

.

.

.

     Carol was in the bathroom with Cassandra. She was cleaning the wound on her left eye. "What's your name?" Carol asked.

     "Cassandra Ayano." she replied.

     "That's a beautiful name to have, considering that I can tell your Casey's youngest daughter." Carol mentioned. Cassandra just stayed quiet. "I'm guessing your not a talkative person, are you?"

      "Your not wrong." Cassandra concurred. Carol told her to shut her left eye. She closed her eye and Carol carefully placed a gauze pad on her closed eye. It stung a little bit but it didn't bother her.

     Carol then placed two small strips of medical tape over the gauze pad. She put the tape back in the box and closed it. "Alright, this is the best I can do for now." Carol stated.

      "How do I explain this to my aunt? If she sees this then she's gonna lose it."

     "I'll handle that for you." Carol told her. Cassandra walked out of the bathroom, but Carol stayed. She told her that she was going to take a shower, and then closed the door in front of her. Cassandra walked down stairs to see Enid sitting on the couch. She looked like she was contemplating about something.

     "What's wrong, Enid?" she asked the teen.

     "I'm just thinking about some things." Enid responded, slouching on the couch.

     "What things?"

    "Things like, I don't know, why Chara would choose K.O to be their catalyst and-" Enid cut herself off. She sighed. "Cassandra, what's really happening?"

*Small time skip (I'm lazy)*

       Cassandra was laying on the floor in front of the couch where Enid was sleeping at. She couldn't sleep, so she just lay there staring at the ceiling. You still awake? Turbo asked.