Weirdo!

Robin's POV

Beast Boy brought this girl over, she had purple hair and eyes, pale white skin, a 3/4 length blue hoody, brown shorts and black vest and shoes. Never thought such an up beat kid would have a crush on someone who looked like a vampire! But who am I to judge, I can't even take my mask off with having to keep my eyes closed! I hate my eyes, Bat man says their fine, but really I hate them, their way to big and my the colour is so annoying! *Sigh* oh well! She actually looked like a pretty nice girl, but I had my eye on someone else... Kori! She was the most incredible eyes, pure green! Her hair is silky and goes down to her feet and her skin is flawless! "Hey I'm Richard!" I shake her hand, the others do the same. "Hello I am Kori, ooh I can do the tell we shall be the bestest of friends!" she giggles, I love the way she speaks, even if her grammars off, it's so cute! "Hey!" Raven says simply. "Your not much of a talker are you?" I ask, I smile. She shakes her head, "I like to keep things quick, who knows how much time we have left!" I'm a little shocked at what she said, but it's true who knows!? I just shrug and we all sit down on the grass. Raven doesn't just sit though, she hovers! With her legs crossed only a few feet from the ground! 

"Rae how do you do that?" asked Beast Boy, she gives him a dirty look. "Don't call me Rae!" she snaps, but I see her smile slightly. I think they like each other, I already know B likes her, but she's hard to get a read on, it's like she has no emotion what so ever, it's odd! But I'm sure she has her reasons, we all do! The bell rings as the big clock hit the 9! We all walked together to the building, we claimed up the stairs with everyone else and the doors opened. A tall man was standing there, he wore a suit with neatly combed black hair and chiseled features. They others were clueless of who this stranger was but I knew him very, very well! "Welcome to the Safe House!"