Can't Leave Your Side!

Garfield's POV

While Rae was meditating I smelt so much fear! It really worried me, I don't want her to be scared, I need to keep her safe! When we went to have lunch, I stayed close to her, kept her protected! I don't trust Robin with her, I know he likes Kori but still I wanna her for myself! We all sat down together at a large table, I saw that blonde girl again, she waved at me with a smile. I smile and wave back, what I don't wanna be rude! Rae sat next to me, the blonde girl stopped smiling and they gave each other the death glare! Do I have girls fighting over me? I'd choose Rae in a heart beat!

Raven had been really quite today, well more than normal. I was a little concerned. "Hey are you feeling ok Rae?" I asked, she just nods and keeps eating. Ok now I know somethings up, but before I could talk to her that blonde girl comes over. "Hey Beast boy!" I look up at her, "Er hey?" She sits down on a spare seat next to me. Raven was watching her closely! "So I was wondering..." she started to twirled her hair round her finger. "If your free to night?" I'm a little shocked my ears dropped and I was speechless. I turned to Raven, she looks like she's going to blow! I turn back to the girl she's smiling at me weirdly, "Sorry I have a girl friend!" I chocked out. She gives me a sarcastic look, doesn't she believe me?! "Oh I know, but can your girl friend do this?" she grabbed me collar and smashed her lips against mine. My eyes were open wide and I pushed her off. "DUDE!" I yell at her. I looked behind me for Raven, I saw her leave the room with her hood over her face, she left really fast. I ran after her, I was gonna kill that bitch!