Bruce is hiding something?

Raven's POV

Since Azar blocked me from Azarath, I teleported to Mr Wayne's office instead. Looking through the glass of the door, I saw he was on the phone. He spotted me and gestured me in with a lazily hand movement. I grasped the cold golden handle and walked in, he was speaking loudly, and quite rude to who ever was on the other end. "Alfred for the last freaking time! You take the Dents to the Tower and hide them in the cave. If Joker finds Harvey the whole of Gotham will burn! Keep Rachel close and make sure her kids are safe. Joker has already tortured poor Duela enough!" he slammed the phone down and turned to me. I could tell he wasn't in a good mood. "What is it now Miss Roth?!" he spat, eyes burning. I gulped and sat down, "I'd like to leave the Safe house program... I can't take the stress!" Mr Wayne squeezed the bridge of his nose and sided, he mumbled something under his breath, "Neither can I..." he looked at me again, taking a deep breath. "Miss Roth, Azar has instructed me to keep you in the program until he says otherwise. I'm aware of Garfield's Parents in the school, they haven't caused to much trouble for you have they?" A million thoughts rushed threw my mind. Well if BB's dad chocking me and trying to kill me isn't too much trouble then no, I'm fine... I sighed and stared at the floor, "No sir, it's been fine..." Mr Wayne was tapping his foot impolitely under the table, I sensed lots of panic from him. "Busy day?" I asked, looking up at him. He bit his bottom lip so hard, I was surprised it didn't bleed! "Miss Roth, may I ask you a question?" he said, still eyeing the phone. I nodded, "Of course." he looked me right in the eyes, things got serious. "How do you get over loving someone you know doesn't love you back?" My face dropped. Was he seriously asking me for dating tips?! I was speechless, he sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that..." he face planted and grumbled. "I'm worried about my friend, her and her family's in danger, but I have nothing that can help me save them..." 

After a long for minutes of silence he spoke again. "You mustn't tell anyone about that phone call, not even Richard. Heaven knows what that boy will do if he finds out!" I just nod solemnly and stand up, he leans over the table and snatches my hand. "One last thing, Azar will start privet classes with you tomorrow, instead of your normal lessons." I just nod once more and shake his hand away, leaving. That man is hiding something, I can feel it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

sorry it took so long! KK so anyone who has read the DC comics, watched the bat man movies or knows anything from my other book, they'll know a lot more about the Dents and will understand 'what he's hiding' better!