Boy party!

Robins POV

After we dropped Raven back at her room me and Jack went back to our room. I heard lots of door's opening so I have a look out side and see the girls going into Raven and Kori's room. "Hey Richard, we're having a little girl party!" laughed Karen I give them a thumbs up and shut the door. "What was it?" asked Jack brushing his hair. "Girls are having a party!" I shrug and lay on my bed. "Dude we should have guys party!" He yells, we both leave the room and get the others. We bring Cyborg, Beast Boy, Roy and his room mate Mike, he asked us to call him hot spot. "Dude why the heck do we have to call you that?" laughed Beast Boy, he smiled. "Step back guys!" He strains his face and a huge flame surrounded him and his became a walking torch! "Dude!" Beast Boy high fived him. "OH CRUD THAT BURNS!" He yelled, he turned into a puppy and licked his paw. We all burst into hysterics. "Turn into something else!" begged Roy. He shrugged and turned into a pig, he bumped onto the bed and got under the sheet. "Check it, I'm a pig in a blanket!" he all laughed louder. Man I have some crazy friends.

We all start talking for a while and end up playing 21 dares! "1...2...3!" Hot spot said, "4,5,6!" Cyborg said quickly, "7 8 9 10!" yelled Roy, "You can't do 4!" laughed hot spot. "Well I just did!" we all laughed and kept playing. "11, 12, 13!" I said, "14, 15, 16, 17!" yelled Jackson, "18, 19, 20, 21!" laughed Beast boy. "You know you said 21?" asked Hot spot he stopped laughing. "Oh crud!" we all laugh. "Alright Beast dude, truth or dare?" asked Cyborg, "Dare baby!" he clicked his fingers into guns. We all disgust his dare, "Ok, knock on the girls door and sneak into their room, bring us back a juicy secret!" I laugh. "What if they find me?" we shrugged. He sighs and leaves.

This is going to be priceless!