Protective!

Ravens POV

Gar has been really protective of me, I was talking to Kori and Richard came up to us, he wanted to talk to Kor. Gar started to growl at him like a dog! I understand why he'd want to protect me, but Richards our friend, unless he was jealous? Boys are confusing! During the lesson we got to choose 'hero names'! I choose Raven, I'm tired of having to hide who I really am! Gar kept Beast boy and we found out that Cyborgs real name is actually Victor! Weird! Kori chose Star Fire, Richard said Robin. "Isn't there already a super hero called Robin, you know he works with Bat man!" Richard nodded, "That's right I do!" we all sat gob smack, Robin the boy wonder was Richard! I could have found that out easily but I already said I don't like doing that! Roy choose Speedy, Jackson choose Aqua Lad and Karen choose Bumble Bee! 

Then we got to relax for a bit and do what we wanted. I started to meditate, during my meditation I had a strange vision. 

Vision

I woke up in my room, with Star next to me on her bed. I left the room still in my PJ's it was still late at night and I heard something strange. It was coming from Beast boys room. I knocked on his door and the noise stopped. He opened the door, I sensed so much sadness. "Gar what's wrong?" I can see he's been crying, he takes me into his room and sits me on his bed. Cyborg is asleep and we talk for a bit. "Can you keep a secret Rae?" he asks me, I nod. He takes a deep breath, "I think I'm suicidal!"

end of Vision!

I came back with a jump, I saw I still in class, when I opened my eyes I saw Cyborg holding a pen to my face. I give him a dirty look and see Beast Boy behind him laughing. I feel like crying when I saw him. I come down and hug him tightly. He hugs me back, "You ok Rae?" I nod on his shoulder, he seemed happy, I don't want to ruin it! Cyborg takes a picture of us hugging. "That's going on instagram!" he laughed. I let go of Beast boy, he smiles at me, then he looks at my face and frowns. "Fear!" I forgot he can smell fear. Everyone stares at me, "What are worried about?" asked Bee. I shake my head, "Had a bad vision while meditating nothing serious!" Beast Boy calms down. Robin walks past me to sit down and Beast boy growls at him again. He's so cute when he's being protective.