They always come back!

Wally's POV

I started talking to this group of kids, their pretty cool! I thought it was going well with Jinx, but then Roy over here had to end it! Bet she comes crawling back though! No girl can resist the Flash! "So Wally what's your power?" asked Garfield, they all told me their names and power, still don't get why he's green though! "Super speed, I'm Kid Flash! My uncles The Flash though!" Robin sat up, "Your uncles the flash?!" I nod proudly. "Yep! I lived with him! I alway's wanted to be part of his team, but I didn't have a power! Until one day I got struck by lighting and it gave me lighting speed!" 

After some talking some girls came over to us, along with JINX! A girl in a blue hoodie sat down next to Beast boy, he kissed her cheek. "Hey mama!" I'm guessing that's his girl friend, not his mama... weird pet name! Another girl with red hair sat down next to Robin, "Hello friends!" she stated with a giggle. Probably Rob's girlfriend from the way he's starring at her. But then Jinx sat next to me! "Hey baby! I knew you'd come back!" She rolled her eye's. "Friends this is Jinx our new companion! She has the power of the evil luck!" the red head said weirdly. Who talks like that? "Kori's from a different planet Wally, it's rude to judge people!" I stare at the blue hooded girl, "How... what...em sorry! But how?" The girl rolled her eyes, "Telepathic!" ok that makes sense. "Sorry em Kori!" she smiled at me. "That is most fine friend Wally! My hero name is Star Fire, what is yours?" 

"Kid Flash!" I say simply, Hot Spot turns to her, "His uncles the flash!" Star crawls over to me and grabs my foot, pulling me over. "I do not see the flash on the ankles!" she said confused, I laugh, "Not ankle! uncle! As in family member!" she ohs and drops my foot. 

I turn back to the hooded girl, "So hoodie! What's your name?" I can tell she doesn't like being called hoodie! "Raven!" she says threw her gritted teeth. Jinx smiles, "Raven knows dark magic! How cool!?" Jinx had an evil grin on her face. "Wanna prank Mr Wayne?" Robin's eye's are wide, "How about we prank someone else?" Garfield shook his head, "No way! I wanna see that old fart's face when we trick him! Priceless!" Jinx smirked, "Anyone else?" no one else stepped up, I bit my lip. "I'll come!" I regretted saying that. Garfield starred at Raven with puppy dog eyes, "Please Rae!" she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine! But only to get you out of trouble!" he hugged her and we left the others to start our evil prank.