The Past

"You going home together later with us?" Baekhyun asked giving the coffee that Kyungsoo ordered. Kyungsoo come by suddenly without any notice.

"No, I have to go lunch later with someone" Kyungsoo said sipping the coffee a little smiling at the sweetness of his favorite.

"Someone? Who?" 

"Joonmyeon. It's been awhile though since I met him" Kyungsoo said making Baekhyun eyed him with suspicious look. 

"Is that why you are dressing up today? And why are you going out again with him? Are you sure going out today will not let him attach to you like before?" Baekhyun asked. He pretty much worried about Kyungsoo. He know Suho too very well as he know his best friend. Just that he and Suho is not what he called a friend but someone he know. 

"It's fine... Don't worry okay? It just a lunch. Nothing else than that" Kyungsoo said trying to convince Baekhyun so that Baekhyun will not be too worried for the meeting. 

"You know even Minseok and Dae also won't agree with this, but if this is your choice then I won't hold you up. But if anything happen, please spill the tea to me," Baekhyun warned.

"I know..." Kyungsoo said and smiled at Baekhyun. Outside the window, a sporty kind of car stopped and a figure came out from the car wave to Kyungsoo before giving a light wave. Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun eyes looked at him before they look at each other back.

"Always with that rich ass car. Be careful okay?" Baekhyun said patting Kyungsoo shoulder a bit. Kyungsoo get up and take the coffee with him nodding a bit to Baekhyun before going to Suho direction. Baekhyun looked from inside the cafe towards Kyungsoo who is stepping in Suho's car with Suho closing the door for him 

"Where the hell is Kyungsoo going? Who's car is that?" Minseok's voice startled Baekhyun who holding his chest trying not to curse out. 

"He going lunch with Joonmyeon..." Baekhyun replied before leaving Minseok to go back to the cashier. Minseok eyes looked at the car started to drive away before going back behind the counter. Minseok doesn't want to ask any further about it but only hoping everything is fine. 

"Hyung! Buy me the shoe!" Sehun whining voice could be heard all around their house. It's totally annoying which make Chanyeol almost throw everything towards Sehun.