Fever

"Oh?! You are going back today too??" Chanyeol asked looking at them when they accidently meet up in front of the lif.

"You too?" Baekhyun suddenly jumped out behind Kyungsoo.

"Y-yeah," Chanyeol said shuttered while looking at Baekhyun.

"Hyunggggg... When is your flight?" Sehun goes straight to Kyungsoo's arm clinging onto it.

"At 2pm, when is yours Hun?"

"Same!!! Yeay! I will request to our manager to change your seat near ours! It's my treat!" Sehun said making all four of them looking at Sehun disbelief.

"Hey i-it's fine though. You know we are fin with economy class..." Baekhyun said. He guess that SKY might be in business class or maybe first class seat so it might be a burden for them. Plys he need to seat near Chanyeol is way more than what he could imagine.

"Noooo... Please Soo hyung...." Sehun whines pouting cutely to Kyungsoo who can't push away that kind of whinning.

"Fine...if Hunnie want that," Kyungsoo gave up looking at his friends. He doesn't want to upset the younger one.

As expected, Kansai airport filled up with fans following SKY to take a good pictures

As expected, Kansai airport filled up with fans following SKY to take a good pictures. Kyungsoo and his friends decided to stay behind following out of the circle since they don't want to be a disturbance to the fancam.

They all decided to meet up when they inside the plane since their manager already change their seat so all they need is to meet up there.

"At least our seat are next to each other~" Jongdae said checking their new tickets. They walk in passing the check in and scanning before walking towards the entrance of the plane.

It's their first time to be in the business class side which only SKY and their managers are there.

As soon as Kyungsoo about to sit a hand stop him and hold his arm. Kyungsoo about to fall but quickly grabs on the seat and looks at who the hell is holding on him.

"You sit with me," Jongin said looking straight to Kyungsoo's eyes.

"No! My seat number is here next to Baekhyun," Kyungsoo said. He wanted to avoid Jongin as possible as he could since this morning.

"I am your boyfriend, sit with me now!" Jongin said the command again which make all in the business class including the managers looks at them both. Kyungsoo face light up blushing to the words and also to the attention everyone is giving.

"Soo, I-I think you should sit with Jongin. I don't know what happen between both of you but go sort it out. I will sit with Baekhyun," Chanyeol said after clearing his throat. He doesn't want things become more and more awkward so he decided for them as a group leader.

Baekhyun wide eyes looking at Kyungsoo who left him behind to go to other seat. He look up at Chanyeol who is smiling like an idiot giving sign for Baekhyun to sit first at the window so he could take the aisle.

"This more better," Jongin said as he settled down beside Kyungsoo

"This more better," Jongin said as he settled down beside Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo glared at him with red face trying not to shout right now.

"What do you want from me actually?!" Kyungsoo asked. Luckily they are at the back side which they are isolated from the others.

"You!" Jongin said making Kyungsoo lost word with the answer. That too straightforward for Kyungsoo to brain the answer. His face heat up again as he decided to throw his face looking at the window.

Kyungsoo hopes that the flight move fast so he could reach Incheon fast and not to see Jongin again.

"Hey, shorty. You know music?" Jongin asked trying to get Kyungsoo's attention which never be failed. Kyungsoo didn't answered instead just turn his head sigh looking at Jongin.

Jongin pull out his earphone and put on side to his and one side to Kyungsoo's ear which make Kyungsoo face lit up once again. This time is not because of mad but because of embarrasment.

"Listen to this. It's my favourite song," Jongin said before he close his eyes to let the music fill in his mind. Kyungsoo just silently sit straight trying to listen to the song.

For Life

This life has twist and turns
But it's the sweetest mystery
When you're with me
We say a thousand words
But no one else is listening
I will be

Every night and every day
No matter what may come our way
We're in this thing together
The dark turns to light
We both come alive, tonight
I'm talking bout forever

Never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
I'll be right here with you for life
Oh, baby all I wanna do
Is spend my every second with you
So look in my eyes
I'll be by your side

The storms may come
And winds may blow
I'll be your shelter for life
This love, this love
I mean it till the day I die

Oh, never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
I'll be right here with you for life
Oh, baby all I wanna do
Is spend my every second with you
So look in my eyes
I'll be by your side

Yeah, look in my eyes
I'll be by your side
For life

Kyungsoo fall asleep to the song while his head trying to understand the lyrics. The lyrics are beautiful and the song is so good too but Kyungsoo are too tired to fight with his head.

Jongin eyes open as he felt something on his shoulder. He hold his voice to peek at Kyungsoo and found he is sleeping with the earphone already fall down.

Jongin doesn't wake him up instead letting Kyungsoo to sleep. Jongin smiled alone letting Kyungsoo feel comfortable as he himself fall asleep too after a few minutes.

As they arrive, Kyungsoo still not awake. Jongin try to shaked Kyungsoo a bit but no respond until he coukd felt warm when he hold Kyungsoo's body.

"B-Baekhyun hyung! I think he is having fever," Jongin said calling for Baekhyun.

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun quickly rush towards Kyungsoo to touch his forehead.

"H-he never told me he is sick..." Baekhyun said after feeling the warm.

"I think that's why he look so tired," Minseok said suddenly. All of them look at Kyungsoo concern look all over.

"I will carry him, let's send him to the hospital," Chanyeol said giving his bag to Sehun to get Kyungsoo up but then Jongin stop Chanyeol.

"I will bring him!" Jongin said taking Kyungsoo up in his arm going out from the plane.