Don't Answer It!

"Hey, send me your address," Jongin said as soon as he heard Kyungsoo's voice picking up his call.

"Why would I?"

"Don't you remember we have dinner tonight? I will pick you up," 

"Just tell me the place, I can go by myself," Kyungsoo said. He still not adapt with the new side of Jongin.

"Come on, just send it. I will pick you up..." Jongin doesn't want to gave up. 

"I have to go now, don't forget to send me your address!!" Jongin said quickly ended the call before Kyungsoo could say anything. 

Kyungsoo gave up and just send the location to Jongin without any word. He knows he can't win Jongin if he keep fighting with him. At least now they are in good term, so he better not start any fight with Jongin again.

"Kyung! I made some ramyun, lets- wait, where are you going?" Jongdae asked looking at Kyungsoo who is choosing cloths in their small wardrobe that they shared together

"Going out... I think I will eat dinner outside," Kyungsoo said taking the black casual shirt and putting on his favourite dark blue jeans he usually wear. He put on some hair cream on his hair, running his fingers to fix the hair before turn finding Jongdae is still standing by the door looking at him up and down.

"Now tell me where are you going? With who?" 

"Someone," Short answer will not satisfied Jongdae. Jongdae followed Kyungsoo closely until they reach the first floor. 

"Hyung, Kyungsoo are going out with someone!" Jongdae quickly inform Minseok who is about to eat his ramyun that Jongdae cooked for them. Minseok looked at Kyungsoo who doesn't give any reaction while putting on his shoe.

"Yaaaa, where are you going?" Now its Minseok time to ask but still Kyungsoo didn't answer it.

Before Jongdae want to ask again, the door bell suddenly ring making Minseok also gets up going to see who is at the door. Kyungsoo let a soft sigh before turning the door knob and reveal Jongin standing there with his mask on greeting them.

"Yeah, I am going out with him for awhile..." Kyungsoo turns looking at Jongdae and Minseok who was shocked seeing Jongin appear suddenly at their door step. He even mouthed them saying that he will tell the full story later before turning back to Jongin who is waiting.

"I will borrow Kyungsoo for awhile," Jongin said pulling his mask down smiling before bowing his head slowly.

"O-Oh... Just don't forget to send Kyungsoo back later," Minseok who is still in the state of shock said to Jongin. Kyungsoo quickly pushed Jongin to go now since he doesn't want to make his friends uncomfortable with the uninvited guest.