First Day

It Kyungsoo first day of working which he doesn't know what will happen. He already busy setting some few precious camera that he had before in his room so he could bring if anything happen later he will have spare camera of his own.

Kyungsoo walk off to the building alone since Baekhyun and Minseok already went off to work and Jongdae is still sleeping since he is so tired from the last night singing.

He step in the photoshoot studio with his eyes looking around carefully. He bowed to the staff and introduce himself since he will be working for them for some quite times. So it is no harm for him to get to know them.

Kyungsoo feel a bit comfortable on how the staff are so nice to him and even teach some stuff for him to know. Kyungsoo did worked before at a photographer studio and he even know most of the stuff there which he start to put it in order, adjusting some lights and angle of the camera lens.

"Are they going to be late again?" One of the staff said with his phone keep close to his ear trying to reach the owner of the number.

"Who?" Kyungsoo asked a man beside him.

"SKY... They always late for photoshoot. Its happen a lot of times too"

SKY! He can't actually wait to meet them especially Sehun. He want to see how they are in real life. Instead of nervous, he kinda more excited to meet them but the nervous came back after he think about his work. What if they doesn't like how he conduct the photo-shoot? Or how the pictures turn out later? He will be clarified as a weirdo if that happen.

Half and hour pass by before a new voice come from the door bowing saying sorry for being late. Kyungsoo try to see the person but he too short to see among the staffs.

"Sorry! We are sorry for being late..." Chanyeol as a hyung bowed with Jongin and Sehun just bowed their head slowly. Chanyeol always the one who lead for apologize each time they are late for any schedules since he doesn't want to let any dramas or bad news about SKY coming out from their own staff and workers. Everyone jusy put a smile on their face since they already know SKY always late but they know they need SKY for them to keep working.

"Chanyeol, come here..." a staff called while Sehun and Jongin is going off to get ready for the photo-shoot. Kyungsoo who is still focusing on the the camera is not even knowing that someone approach him until he heard his name making him turn his head.

"Chanyeol, meet our new photographer who going to handle the photo-shoot today" the staff introduced.

Kyungsoo who startled for the sudden introduce is trying to catch his breath and concious looking at how tall Chanyeol is. He keep agreeing why Baekhyun like Chanyeol so much since he is so tall handsome and manly!

"Hello! I'm Park Chanyeol from SKY. I hope we can work well... Please take care of us well too!" Chanyeol bows a bit.

"I-I'm Doh Kyungsoo. Hope we can work well too..." Kyungsoo shuttered and smiles shyly to Chanyeol. Inside him, he can't believe he is talking to Chanyeol right now face to face. If he is not working now, he would probably jumping happily right in front here but he need to control. Be professional Doh Kyungsoo!