Undecided

A week pass by real quick. Kyungsoo didn't even go to the company to practice his photography skill much as he tried to avoid as much as he can to not meeting SKY members especially Jongin. His friends have been trying to cheer him up since that day and understand his decision about quiting from his job.

Today he decided to hand his resign letter and meet Sehun and Chanyeol fir the last time before he set off from that place. He wake up early and get ready like always putting the letter inside his bag before going off. He thought of today is the end for him. He can try to find other job for sure even its hard.

A knock on the door surprise Yixing up as he looked up at the door and tell the person outside to come in

A knock on the door surprise Yixing up as he looked up at the door and tell the person outside to come in. He smile as he see Kyungsoo appear greeting him.

"Hello there Kyungsoo, what can I help you?" He asked while his hand offered Kyungsoo to sit in front of him.

"Good Morning Mr.Zhang. I actually have something to say," Kyungsoo paused his words still thinking wether he should do this or not. He hold the resign letter tightly to gain courage.

"And what is it?" Yixing asked again after waiting for the long paused. Kyungsoo let a soft sigh before taking a deep breath and trying to continue.

"I want to re-...."

"Mr.Zhang~ Good morning!!!" A cheerful voice appeared suddenly with a door open wide making both of them turn their head.

"Sehun! How many time did I told you to knock on the door," Yixing said making Sehun bowed but still with his cheeky smile.

"Sorry Mr.Zhang~" Sehun said. Chanyeol at the back just shaking his head lightly looking at Sehun action.

"What do you guys want ? I am in the middle of a conversation with Kyungsoo right now," Yixing asked. Kyungsoo eyes wide looking at both Sehun and Chanyeol who appeared so suddenly.

"Ahh really? Then continue first, we just wanting to say Good Morning and searching for Kyungsoo hyung," Sehun said smiling innocently but doesn't want to walk out. Yixing know how stubborn the younger are so he decided to ignore and turn his attention back to Kyungsoo.

"So , where are we just now? What did you want to say Kyungsoo?"

"U-uh...uhm... I just want to say I am thankful for this job," Kyungsoo said biting his lips and fake a smile. He hid back the letter in his pocket since he doesn't want to do this in front of Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Well, thats because you are so talented and its thanks to you too because of you SKY have been having a great comeback," Yixing compliment and  smiling to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo can't help but just smile to the words.

"I-I think I will be going now since you must be busy," Kyungsoo make some excuse as he takes his bag fast bowing to Yixing before walking out from the office.

"Hyungggg waittt..." Sehun said bowing to Yixing fast too before running to follow Kyungsoo. Yixing eyes look at them chuckled to see how close they are now. His eyes caught the white envelope dropped in front of his desk after the door closed. He get up and picked it up looking at it curiously.

"Hyung wait up!" Sehun voice called once again making Kyungsoo's step stop

"Hyung, I thought we promise to meet up for lunch today," Sehun said. Chanyeol who standing behind him just silently look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turn around looking at both of them trying to look fine amd smile up.

"Sorry Hunnie, I was thinking about my practice so much. Maybe I am stressing out," Kyungsoo let a soft laugh tryin to cover up but Sehun and Chanyeol know he is acting up.

"Hyung don't be stress, come on... let go out and have some fun today," Sehun said trying not to ask what's wrong instead.

Kyungsoo still didn't tell him the real reason about him wanting to resign and Sehun know what Kyungsoo is up to at Yixing's office just now. He just glad he could stop that first and try to cheer Kyungsoo up first and he thought maybe Kyungsoo will change his mind soon.

"Sure. Bring me anywhere you want today. I'm free since I have promise to meet you guys," Kyungsoo again let a soft laugh.

"Assa! Let's go and have fun!" Sehun said holding on Kyungsoo's arm and Chanyeol's arm on both side pulling them out from the building.

"Jongdaeee...." Minseok happily called as soon as he saw Jongdae stepping in the cafe.

"Hyung~~~~" Jongdae imitates Minseok's voice making both of them laughing at each other.

Baekhyun at the side giving them a side eyes and rolls his eyes cringe on how his two friends right now.

"You don't have any practice today?" Minseok asked leaning half of his body to the counter.

"Nope, today we can have some rest time. Since our teacher have some emergancy going on..." Jongdae said puffing his lips a bit.

"Then why don't you stay here! We can go back together later and... Oh! I can make you the coffee you like before too!" Minseok said not sounding excited but he obviously is excited.

"Sure hyung ~  we can go eat Samgyeopsal after your shift ended too..." Jongdae offered.

"The place that I love?" Minseok eyes glistering as he heard about food. Jongdae nodded his head making Minseok jumps happily. Baekhyun scoff unbelievable on how Minseok could turn like a young kid in front of Jongdae while acting like hyung in front of others.

"Ugh, can you two lovey bird go get some room or anything later? Right now we have a customer in this shop that might puke looking at both of you," Baekhyun said getting a glare by Minseok.

"Go do the dish at the back. Its your turn today. And don't forget to clean that table. I told you to do it from just now but you didn't even move," Minseok nagged making Baekhyun mouth gasp on how unfairly treatment he get.

"Fine fine... I'm doing it now...." Baekhyun stomped his feet like a child and go to the back. Jongdae hold his laugh looking at how Baekhyun feeling unsatisfied.