Outdoor

"Jongin, faster will you?!" The manager voice started to shout since the only member who is not in the van is Jongin. Jongin rush in before get scold with his hair is still in messy wet.

"Dude, you sleep late again or something?" Jongin always late whenever because he woke up late all the freaking time. Because of that also tells why they always late for their schedules.

" I just can't sleep..." The same old reason Jongin gave went they all know Jongin either stalking up some girls sns accounts or just playing games on his mobile like always. Thanks to Sehun and Chanyeol also who taught him how to be addicted to games.

"You will be grumpy again today?" That question who no one will know what will happen later.

"Let's just done it today without any problem please," Chanyeol said trying to warn Jongin even he know Jongin won't answer it. Jongin just stay silent without replying. His eyes close leaning his back to the seat trying to continue his sleeping along the way.

SKY are getting ready while the crew are busy getting ready all equipment for the photo-shoot. Jongin who is sitting keep his eyes watching the photographer who is busy with his camera. His eyes keep on Kyungsoo even after Kyungsoo noticed him, he never bugged about that.

Kyungsoo who felt uncomfortable try to just not thinking of it. He finish set up everything he needed before he walk to SKY to brief them about the photo-shoot concept. He knows Jongin's eyes are still on him even he already right in front of them but he once again doesn't bothered about it.

"Thank you Soo. So now, who's turn first?" Chanyeol asked after the briefing segment. He feel really easy to work with Kyungsoo since Kyungsoo know how to brief them well and even lead them to the concept properly.

"I will be last" Jongin said making Kyungsoo looked at him before quickly diverted his eyes back somewhere else.

"You first Chanyeol. Then will be Sehun," Kyungsoo said putting the order. Chanyeol nodded getting up to follow Kyungsoo to start his photo-shoot.