Chapter 5

Ishida Shouya POV:
It's lunchtime as I took my lunchbox from my bag, I saw a shadowy right in front of me as I look up and saw Nagatsuka, Kawai, and Mashiba but I looked back down and opened my lunchbox and started to eat but I heard Kawai said, "Ishida are you alright?" I stood up and took my lunchbox, just then Nagatsuka shouted: "Ya-shou what's wrong?" I looked up and then looked at the ground with my expression of sadness. Mashiba patted on my shoulder and said, "You have been so down since the first class, is there  something happened between you and Nishimiya?."As I heard Nishimiya I looked up and said to Mashiba "No it just that I'm tired." I saw Mashiba and the other with a confused expression on their face. Kawai said "Are you sure? Let me ask Nishimiya." I was surprised as Kawai pulled out her phone from her pocket "No you don't have to ask her uhh I mean it's nothing going on between me and Nishimiya also she is at school now don't bother her, please. Like I said I'm tired, I'm sorry to allow me, I just need to go to the restroom." As I about to leave I heard they shouted "Ishida!!!" but I ignored them. I went outside and sit on the bench and I know I lied to them. Today is Tuesday will Nishimiya and I see each other at the bridge or maybe not It been a week since Nishimiya hadn't messaged me or anything. My mind reeled back to that dream I rubbed my head, no don't bring me this I hate it!!. I will not let Nishimiya go to the Tokyo all by herself I don't care If I made her upset. The most important is to keep her away from the strangers and won't let this dream come true. I heard the bell ring it seemed the break was over. I stood up and went to the next class, as the teacher was taking the lesson I couldn't concentrate. But I saw Mashiba and Kawai glance at me and I'm sure Nagatsuka also glance at me too obviously he is sitting right behind me. I don't wanna to let them know about what happened between me and Nishimiya and also my dream. It's none of their business but they are my friends, of course, they will help me. Should I tell them? Should I?????...................
Nishimiya Shouko POV:
School ended as I was walking to home. I just realized it is Tuesday today will Ishida meet me today or not. Of course, he will meet me today, I want to say sorry to him since the day I stomped off without saying a goodbye wait...... Ishida what if he won't meet me today no!!!! I have to go and meet him and talk to him properly that I will not be going to Tokyo I will forget it. As I arrived at the bridge but no one was there to greet me with a surprised expression face on me. I waited for 10 mins and I can feel 'vibrating' in my pocket that must be Ishida as I pulled out my phone out from my pocket saw the screen bling Sahara oh It wasn't Ishida I unlocked it and looked what Sahara said "Sorry Shou I won't able to meet you today due to the projects thing with Ueno, take care." Oh, I reply back and said "it's okay we can meet another time take care." and she responded back "I'm sure Ishida here for you don't stay all alone." I glared at the screen and then looked up to see if Ishida has arrived. I reply her back again and said: "No it seemed Ishida is also busy so I'm just going home." As I put my phone away and went home.
Ishida Shouya POV:
I know I didn't meet Nishimiya today I hoped that she isn't waiting for me. As I keep walking just then I feel something as I step on something really soft as I looked down and saw a scrunched paper I bent down and picked it up and uncrunched it as I slowly uncrunching I saw something as I keep staring at it and was surprised. I just cannot believe what I just saw don't tell this is............ Nishimiya recommendation I put the paper in my bag and rushed to see if Nishimiya is at the bridge. I arrive at the bridge and tried to calm myself and I just realized she doesn't hear what is going on. I took a breath suddenly I heard my phone "Ringing" I quickly took my phone out of my pocket thinking it was Nishimiya but it's Sahara I unlocked it and read what Sahara said, "Are you at the bridge?" I responded back and said, "Where are you and Nishimiya?" She responded, "Nishimiya came to the bridge a few minutes ago but she went home did something happen between you and Nishimiya since Nishimiya would never leave you". As I glared at the screen and said "Did you meet her?" and Sahara said, "No I'm sorry I told her that I need to finish the project" I switched it off and decided to go home. I'm just a fool I could have come, I didn't know Nishimiya will meet me today. Maybe she had something to tell me as I arrived home and took a juice from the fridge and started to drink to calm myself I was holding the paper of recommendation in my hand. I ruined everything what Nishimiya really wanted just then mum came forward and stared at it and said: "Why do you have Nishimiya recommendation?" I responded and said, "Nishimiya threw it away I found it on the ground." I saw mum surprised I glared at the recommendation and said: "It seemed it is my fault since Nishimiya isn't going to Tokyo." Mum patted on my shoulder and said "If you're that worried about Nishimiya, why don't you just go to Tokyo with her? And that way it will make Nishimiya feel better" I was surprised at what mum just said, "How did you know?" "Please, I can see your face. It's not like there's anything else you want to do, is there? Don't you worry about the money? Just do as you like." Mum said while drinking some of the water. I think mum is right but in Tokyo such a huge coward and I just remembered my dream what if something like that nooooooo I looked up at mum could I tell mum about those nightmare dream "mum......there's something I wanna to ask you " just then I heard my phone "Ringing" as I took out my phone from my pocket and saw a message from Nishimiya!! I was surprised as I read through what she wrote: "Is that Nishimiya?" I nodded and it said "Sorry about last week I stomped off without saying a goodbye but I thought about it a lot since last week. The truth is, a part of me was fascinated by Tokyo, but I guess that alone isn't a very good reason to go you are right Ishida, there is Yuzuru to worry about as well. And I would be lonely leaving my family, not to mention you and the others. I can earn my license from anywhere, so I'll work on that closer to home instead of in Tokyo and I'm very sorry for making you angry."
Nishimiya Shouko POV:
I decided to earn my license from anywhere, so I guess I'll work on that closer to home. Thanks to Ishida changed my life.