Accidents happen

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"
Jamison Fawkes let out his trademark cry as he revved up his rip-tire, getting ready to destroy some bots. He was training with other fellow
Overwatch members, like his bodyguard and partner Roadhog, his friends DVA and Lucio, their healer Mercy, and many others.

RRRRIIIIPPP BOOOM!!
His tire hit three training bots destroying them instantly. The Overwatch heroes cheered as junkrat proclaimed "Oooh, back to the scrap heap!!" Roadhog chuckled as he watched his boss and best friend grin his sharp teeth smile. Ever since they had left Australia and found Overwatch, they were sitting pretty well. Soldier 76 had gotten them to join the organization after giving them an ultimatum: be sent to prison for life or join overwatch. At first, the junkers weren't too happy with their predicament, but after a while they grew close to their fellow teammates.
"Alright guys, next up is Reinhardt!" Soldier 76 exclaimed from his viewpoint up the top of the Overwatch Headquarters tower. The German knight walked up to the training area and got ready to swing his hammer at the training bots. Unfortunately, Junkrat was right beside him, still celebrating his perfect rip tire. "JUNKRAT, LOOK OUT!" Screamed Roadhog as Reinhardt swung his hammer right into Junkrat, sending him flying head first onto the pavement.
"Team, take a knee except Roadhog, Mercy, and myself." Soldier 76 ordered. Everyone took a knee as the three ran over to Junkrat. Reinhardt looked in sorrow. "I never meant to cause him harm." Reinhardt said as his voice cracked. "Don't worry yourself Reinhardt." Said Torbjörn, Reinhardt's best friend and Overwatch's lead engineer. "We know it was an accident."

Back over with Roadhog, Mercy and Soldier 76, Mercy was taking Junkrat's vitals. "He's got a pulse, but he's knocked out cold. We need to take him to the infirmary immediately!" She said. Roadhog gently lifted and cradled Jamison in his arms as the three of them headed to the infirmary. "The rest of you, training is over for today. Reinhardt, I understand it wasn't your fault." Soldier 76 told the others.

In the infirmary, Mercy set Junkrat up in a warm bed with an ice cold pack on his head to calm the swelling. "Is he going to be okay, Angela?" Roadhog asked. "We won't know what the damage is until he wakes up. By the looks of it, he should regain consciousness by tomorrow morning." Roadhog and mercy spent the night with Junkrat in the infirmary.

To be continued.