Bathtime for Jamie

After a long day of training and caring for the now mindset 3 year old Junkrat, the Overwatch team was quite tired and was getting ready for bed. It was Roadhog's job to take care of Jamie during the evening to give the others a bit of a break. "Alright, Jamie, it's time for a bath before bed." Roadhog told him. Junkrat frowned. "No bath! I wanna play more!" He exclaimed. "Baths no fun!" Roadhog sighed. "Jamie, it's getting late and I'm tired. We need to get you into the bath and then get to bed." But Junkrat wasn't having any of it. Just like his usual self, he still hated baths and water, and was going to fight roadhog tooth and nail to not have to have one.

"No! No! No! No!" Jamie screeched, throwing himself on the ground and kicking and screaming. Roadhog rolled his eyes behind his mask and scooped Jamie up over his shoulder, dragging him into the bathroom. Helping him get into the bath was the hard part, as junkrat was gripping onto the tub, trying to keep himself from being put in the water. After a few rough attempts, Roadhog finally got Jamie into the bath.

Jamie whined and pouted as roadhog helped him wash up. "I don't like baths, uncle roadhog." Junkrat whined. "What about if mr. Ducky joins you?" Roadhog suggested, pulling out a rubber duck that he got from DVA for junkrat to play with. Junkrat grinned happily, "Ducky! I wanna play with ducky!!" Junkrat yelled. Roadhog put the duck into the tub with junkrat, who playfully pushed the little duck around. "Ducky's gonna search for buried treasure!!"Jamie exclaimed. Roadhog chuckled as Junkrat calmed down during his bath and played.

After the bath, Roadhog wrapped junkrat in a towel and set out a giant pachimari tee shirt of his for junkrat to wear as pajamas. "I wike it! It's gots a pachi on it!" Jamie giggled as Roadhog helped him wriggle into the shirt. Roadhog tucked Jamie into bed with a stuffed pachimari and told him a story about a brave junker who found a valuable treasure at the bottom of an Omnium, in hopes of trying to boost Junkrat's memory back. Soon after, Jamie dozed off and was snoring softly. Roadhog pulled the blankets over the two of them and fell asleep.

Hope you guys are liking the story so far!!