Hi, I'm Jamie!

The next morning, Roadhog and Mercy awoke to see Junkrat finally stirring awake. "Jamison? Are you okay?" Roadhog asked worriedly. The smaller junker rubbed his eyes and looked around bewildered and afraid. "Wh-who are you? Where am I?" Junkrat asked. "Jamison, it's me, Mako, you know, Roadhog?" Junkrat looked up at him. "Are you my uncle Roadhog? I'm Jamie, and I'm this many years old." The younger junker held up three of his flesh fingers. Mercy and Roadhog stared in disbelief. "Junkrat, you're not three, you're 25. What are you talking about??" Mercy asked. "I am not 25, I'm three! I'm about to start nursery school soon! I'm gonna learn to sing the ABC song!" Junkrat exclaimed in a slightly squeakier voice than usual. "Oh dear. I think Jamison has amnesia." Mercy told Roadhog. "He thinks he's three years old." "How do we fix this and get him back to normal?" Roadhog asked her worriedly. "Well, the best thing to do is to surround him with familiar objects and people. We just take care of him and hope for the best." Mercy said with a sigh. Mercy felt a tug on her dress and looked over at Junkrat. "Aunty Mercy? My heads got an owie. Can you kiss it and make it better?" He asked in an adorable voice. Mercy and Roadhog almost fell over with how adorable Junkrat was. "Oh of course, Jamie." Said mercy as she gave him a kiss on his balding head. "Thank you aunty Mercy." Junkrat giggled.

Later that day, after Roadhog and Mercy had explained what happened to Junkrat to everyone, they were sitting in the living room with Junkrat as he cuddled and played with some pachimaris that Roadhog had stolen during their heists many years ago. "These pachis wanna be bestest friends!" Jamie said in his tiny voice. "Isn't he just cute!" DVA squealed. "He is quite adorable, DVA, but we have to work on getting Jamie back to normal again." Roadhog explained. As much as he thought this Junkrat was quite cute, he wanted his old friend back. The friend who would sit and talk to him for hours or come up with crazy ideas and cuddled with him during tough times. "Uncle Roadhog? Can I has a cookie?" Junkrat asked him. "What's the magic words, Jamie?" Roadhog asked. "Oh, oopsies. I mean can I please has a Cookie?" Junkrat asked again, to which everyone cooed and laughed. "Of course, Jamie." Roadhog said and went over to the kitchen and came back with some milk and a cookie for Junkrat. "Thank you uncle Roadhog." Junkrat smiled sweetly at him. Roadhog smiled. The overwatch team was going to have a long week with Junkrat.

To be continued!