Chapter 4 ~Mia~

Mia's POV

-

We were now on our expidition to find a dungeon. You would think it wouldn't be that hard to find, but the Floors were huge. If I was on my own, I would probably get lost here.

"Nina, when are we going to get there?" I asked, trying not to complain all that much. It seemed like we had been searching forever, and my feet were starting to hurt from all the walking. I let out a small sigh, making it as quiet as possible so I didn't annoy and get ditched by Nina.

"Now that you remind me, we're here." she said, stopping abruptly. I looked up, seeing a large set of doors engraved into the side of a large slope. I took a second to gaze in awe at it. I'd never been in a place like this, so the amazement was justified. I walked closer to the doors, pushing them open to reveal the entrance of the dungeon.

The dungeon was what you would expect a dungeon to be. It was very dark and damp, the ceiling was high, but began lowering as the dungeon went on. It was probably for show, as even dungeons want to look nice. I walked into the dungeon, Nina quickly following behind. I somewhat had a bad feeling about this, but I assumed that it was normal, as I was entering a spooky dungeon with a life or death situation on my hands. Yeah, it wasn't the best option I had, but I didn't want to sit around and do nothing, either hoping that someone else would beat the game or being fine with being stuck here! That would be way too boring for me. No sir, I was going to be risky, if it meant that I knew that I might get out of here, that I might be the cause of getting out of here. I took out my rapier, walking farther into the dungeon. I knew that we would run into some monsters soon, but I was a little relieved that we hadn't yet. Fighting wasn't my strong suit, and Nina knew more about her sword than I knew about mine, so I assumed that most of the fighting would be done by her. But still, we advanced on.

We came across another door, leading to a large room. I had a feeling monsters were able to spawn here, as you wouldn't go into an empty room just to exit it the other way. Nina walked into the middle of the room, and her foot sunk a little, as if she had stepped on a pressure plate, which I soon realized it was as a group of level 5 bat-like monsters spawned insode of the room. Nina took a little bit of damage, as the monsters had spawned near her, but began fighting them soon after. I however, was fumbling with my rapier, trying to charge it so I could get rid off all the monsters fast. Once I got it charged, I stormed towards the monsters, slashing 4 of them up. By then, Nina had killed a few more, but I was proud of myself. I laughed under my breath. Who knew I would get to be somewhat good at fighting monsters like this? Maybe I would be a little more optimistic in this world after all, it was a confidence booster indeed. With this, we split the drops and advanced into the next hallway, ready to fight once again.

-

Good Luck Foe!~