CHAPTER 5: PROJECT ABOUT LOVE

(Still Jhin's POV..)

"I want to be your friend Jhin. I want to be close to you. I always want to be with you. That's the only thing I can do to break the wall between us,." What did he mean by that???

"AISHHH..... because of that I didn't have enough sleep. Kai, you Pabo!!!" I said while looking at my mirror, still fixing my hair. What should I do with my hair?? Oh..I know. I fish-braid my hair. "Okay, All done."

I went to the kitchen and eat my breakfast. Kris-oppa and Taemin-oppa were there but silence covered the three of us. What is going on? They're not like this.

On our way to the university, Taemin-oppa is not saying a word. I saw Kris-oppa's car shifted its direction.

"Oh, where is Kris-oppa going, Taemin-oppa??" I asked him.

"He has important things to do. Don't bother asking. We'll tell you about it soon." Taemin-oppa said without looking at me. He just continue on driving. We've arrived on the university, Taemin-oppa went to his locker and avoided all my questions to him.

"Aishh,.. everything is making me confuse."

"What's making you confuse, huh?? Jhinnie?" I face him. I know its Kai. but his face was so close.

"Kai...ahm.. nothing. I-It's nothing." I told him. I wasn't surprised about him popping out of nowhere. I'm not that kind of girl that easily gets startled. But the closeness of our face if making me weak. If he continued on moving his face close to me, my face will turn crimson and I might collapse anytime.

"Kai." both of us look at where the voice is coming.

"Taemin-hyung." Kai said. My body was trembling. My heart is pounding so fast. Why am I like this whenever I'm with Kai?

"You're not planning on kissing my little sister are you?" He said while smirking.

"Oppa, he's not-"

"I was planning to, but then you came hyung." My eyes rounded on what he said. I slap his shoulders but he just smirk.

"Oppa, don't get the wrong idea please. He's not..."

"I'm not thinking anything little sis. Don't overreact. Even if he become your boyfriend it's fine with me. He's my bestfriend anyway." he said then both of them smiled. What the..

"OPPA!!!" I yelled at him. He just raise his hands as if he's surrendering.

"Anyways hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Ah, I'm going to tell my sister that I can't be with her later and that I can't drive her home. Jhinnie, Kai will drive you home. You'll be alone there because Kris-hyung and I have something important to do."

"What? More important than me?? Your little sister? and why will this dark monster drive me home??? " I pouted.

"You're more important but I can't just let Kris-hyung to do it alone. Don't be sad, okay?" He said and pinched my cheeks.

"Okay."

"So I gotta go, bye Jhinnie. Kai, take care of my little sister. If anything happens to her, you're dead." He said and made his way to his room. 

"Arasseo, hyung. Let's go Jhinnie, I don't want to be late." He said and dragged me. He was holding my hand and there goes my stupid heart pounding so fast again.

"Jhin-ah!!!!" Sehun shouted as I entered that room. Kai was behind me. "Oh..why are you with him?" he asked pointing at Kai. 

"Why Sehun-ah, is there a problem??" Kai said as he placed his arms over my shoulders.