CHAPTER 25: CRY

NO ONE'S POV............

"Stop it Kai. You've been trying to bring my memory back since I got out of the hospital last week but nothing happened. Just stop okay? You're wasting your time." Jhin yelled at Kai. They're at the dance studio; Kai is showing her the dance that they danced at the competition. Ever since Jhin got out of the hospital, he tried to do everything to bring her memory back nut nothing happened.

"That's because you refused to remember those." Kai said with the hint of sadness.

"What?" Jhin asked.

"You don't want to remember anything. Because you're mind's telling you that you hate me. You never listen to your heart. You never gave your mind the chance to open up and try to remember anything. Whenever I show you something, you're focus on your phone and texting. So how can I help you bring your memory if you don't want to help yourself?" He said, crying.

"Then just stop. Stop wasting your time. Stop this. This is nonsense. Stop hurting yourself Kai. Stop. Just stop, please." She cried and fall on her knees.

"Jhin, this is my last day to help you remember because two days from now you're going back to Canada. Please?" He beg.

"No. This is enough Kai. I'm sorry. Just let go. I'm sorry." she said and walk away.Kai didn't bother to follow her. He just stayed there, crying.

"Jhin." He mumbled.

--- next day--- 

"Are you sure you don't remember anything?" Kyuhyun asked Jhin while they're on their way to the mall. Jhin didn't answered and just look at the window. The silence that covered them was broken by Jhin.

"It's weird."

"What?" Kyuhyun asked while focus on the road.

"Something is weird. There's this feeling that I want to be with you That it's you. But...." Jhin asked.

"But??.... What is it?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Kai. This weird feeling I have for him, Kyuhyun. This feeling from my heart that's yelling that I can't leave everything like this. But my mind tells me that it's the best choice."

"You want to go back?" With that question, Jhin look at Kyuhyun and saw him smiling.

"No."

JHIN'S POV.... 

"You know, Jhin, I'm happy that you're with me now but I'll be more happy if you got your memory back. I want you to be mine but I know that deep inside your heart, it was Kai whom you love. It was him and will always be him. I'm happy if your happy even though you're not with me. Just listen to your heart Jhin." He said and glanced at me to give a smile and then back to the road. I shrugged and opened the music. A familiar music can be heard.

"Naui cheoeumi neoraseo 

I norae juingongi neoraseo 

Na ireoke utjanha neoman boragu 

Neo jigeum naman bogo inni? 

Naege kkumi tto saenggyeosseo 

Deo meotjin namjaga doegesseo

Nal boneun ne du nuneun geu mueotboda

Nal dasi ttwige mandeunikka

So lucky, my love 

So lucky to have you

So lucky to be your love, I am hmm~"

"Lucky." I mumbled as I open the car window to feel the morning breeze.