CHAPTER 20: KIDNAPPED

JHIN'S POV....

"Jhin, comeon. We're late." I heard Taemin-oppa shouting from downstairs.

"Just a minute Oppa."

"Kai is here." He shouted again.

"I'm coming.." I yelled back and run to the stairs. I stumble at the last step of the stairs. I felt arms on my waist that prevented me from falling.

"Careful Princess. You can run but you don't have to hurt yourself." I heard Kai's voice. I blushed when he called me Princess. "Ohh.. Is my Jagi blushing?" 

"Stop it. Let's go. we're late." I said and tried to let go on Kai's arms.

I get in Kai's car while Taemin-oppa and Donghae-oppa is in theirs. Kris-oppa left an hour ago to help EXO for their suits.

"You're beautifeul, Jhin-ah." Kai said, while holding my left hand. I turn to him and he's looking at me

"T-thank you. Please focus on the road." I said as I blush.

"You're cute when you blush." He said again. I turned to my right to hide my red face.

"Stop it Kai." I said. 

We drove to the Imperial Palace Hotel Seoul. That's where our grad ball will be held. The grad ball for the regulars are at the Grand Ambassador Seoul. We entered and the luxurious smell and lobby welcomed the four of us. It has a European style. This is a formal event.

Taemin-oppa is black shoes, black shitsuke suit jacket and trousers, gray inner long sleeve without tie or bow that fits his style. Dongahe-oppais wearing a top branded tuxedo suit wiyh dots, black trousers and white inner long sleedve.

I turn my gaze to Kai after entering the elevator. He looked so handome and, yepp, hot with his white trousers, gray suit and a light blue loong sleeve.

"Handsome?" Kai said breaking my thoughts.

"Nope." I said and turned away.

KAI'S POV....

She's blushing again. Jhin looks beautiful with her dress tonight. She said, she wants to wear hanbok. Her dress was designed with luxurious gold and black color combine with beautiful sweet ribbon and flowers, hairpin in her bun hair and sweet handbag that match with the color of her hanbok. So simple but with her, it looks luxurious.

We reached the floor where the party was. When we entered, our friends are there.

"Hey, Kai, I'll just go to the restroom." Jhin said.

"Want me to accompany you?" I asked.

"No need." She said. I nod to her and she made her way out.  I walk towards my hyungs.

"Where's Jhin?"

"She went to the restroom." I answered. Donghae-hyung nods.

It's almost half an hour when Jhin went to the restroom and she's not here yet.

"Hyung, I'll just follow Jhin. She's almost gone for half an hour." I told Suho-hyung then I ran to the door. I went to the female restroom and no one's there. I look around to make sure that no one will see me before going in.

"Jhin?... Jhin?..." I called but no response. I was heading to the door when I felt like I kicked something. I look down and to my surprise it's Jhin's bag. Beside it was her phone and hairpin.

"Jhin!!!" I called her name for I don't know how many times and still no answer. I rushed back to where the party is being held.

"hyung!!" I called Donghae-hyung and he turned to me.

"Yes?"

"Jhin is missing." I said. His eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I looked for her at the female rest room but she's not there. I called her for so many times but I get no response and I found her bag, phone and hairpin on the floor." I explained. Please, let my girlfriend be okay.

"Let's end this party and look for her." Donghae-hyung said as he ran to the mic.

"Guys, I'm sorry but we need to end this party. We just happened to have some problems. You can all leave now but EXO and PHEONEX please stay." He announced. The people gasp and started to whisper but they started to leave the party.

"What's going on hyung?"Taemin-hyung asked as Dongahe-hyung approach us..

"Jhin is missing." I answered.

"WHAT???" They yelled in unison. I explained everything to them.

"We need to look for her." Sehun said.

"You're right. I call the police." Luhan said.

Ring DIng dong.. ring ding dong....

"Yeobosaeyo?" I answered my phone.

"I guess you're looking for your Princess, am I right?" The guy on the phone said. I looked at my hyungs who are looking at me. Luhan-hyung stop tapping his phone.

"Who are you?"

"You don't remember me, Kai? How rude of you. We're bestfriends."

"Best friends? I don't remember you being my best friend L." I said.

(I'm referring to yungsoo of Infinite.-Author-nim.)

"Oh? Well, do you want to be a night in shining armor and save your Princess? You're girlfriend is with me." 

"What?"

"Hey, you speak.... Speak... You bitch..." He said and I heard a groan of pain. It's Jhin's voice.

"Don't you ever think on hurting her or I'll kill you with my own hands." I yelled angrily.

"Who's that Kai?" DO-hyung asked me but I didn't answer.

"Oh no. I'm scared... I almost peed on my pants. hahaha.. You owe me. You and your friends owe me for hurting my gang. Come and save her mafia boy. If you want to see her alive. Before I do some pleasurable things with her. You can come with your weak friends here at the old building near your school but don't ever dare call the police or you'll see a cold dying beautiful princess." 

"Don't even-" toot. toot toot..... He hanged up. I brushed my hand on my hair because of frustration. "I'll kill you if something happened to her L. I swear." I said. I was about to run but someone held my arms.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol-hyung asked me.

"L has Jhin. He's at the old building near our school. We need to get there on time or he'll kill her. I swear if something happened to her, i'll kill him." I said. I forcefully remove his hand and run. I know they will follow me.

"Jhin, please be safe."