CHAPTER 14: LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

JHIN'S POV....

We kept on doing the same thing on that weekend vacation. Spin the bottle, swimming, 007 Bbang, hide and seek, watching movies, karaoke, dancing, starcraft, x-box and anything that we can do on Kai's vacation house. I didn't tell them that I heard that conversation. I was now looking forward to their plan. I'm excited about it, curious and  I can feel all the feelings that can be felt in this situation.

My parents called my brothers about the cancelation of the arrange marriage and that I am the one to choose between the four. It's weird having four guys that was inlove with me. I don't want to choose and hurt the others but I know I need to do it. They did tell me that they'll be fine about my decision on who I chose. Well, I already chose someone. I'm just waiting for the right time. You know who he is, right? :)

[Sorry if I skipped and I made the story like this. :) ]

Months passed by, we're still doing the same thing. I still don't know about their plan and they still didn't do anything about it. 

Key, Yunho, Kyuhyun and Kai are still courting me. And yes, I never tell them that I already have someone in my heart. I expect this lovestory to be more like movies or dramas that I will experience so much problems and that will make me regret my life but nothing happens. It's just like I'm living my life as a normal teenager despite the fact that I'm arrange to a marrage with the one I love and that I'm always one of the boys. My brother's are always there for me. Our parents always called me to asked if I'm okay and to ask about my brothers. I miss my Kris-oppa so much but he always call me in his free time. Sometimes, we skype if it's weekend or he has a break.

About my feelings? Well, I manage to keep it even though I always turned crimson if we're on a date and if he's doing something for me. He still didn't know but my brothers, the guys and the other three had noticed it. Kai is always with me than the other three. Kyuhyun talked to me about it and asked me tell him who I love. He cried but he said it's fine. Key and Yunho knew about it too. It's just that I want to give Kai a hard time.

We're seniors now and we're cramming for the graduation even though it will be held three months from now. Different ages but all are seniors. Wow.. that was unique. Still, I'm the maknae of the group and well, They're still busy. If not for business, they are busy with the gang. Yepp, The EXO's PHEONEX was created and guess whose the leader? Nope. Not my brother Donghae-oppa. Not Suho. Not Kai. It's me. Yes, you've read it right. It's me. The one of the boys. I'm the youngest and because I can mange to shut them up, they chose me to be the leader. They almost get in a fight every now and then but it's just them whose fighting. I'll just watch them from the side and I'll help if they're really in trouble or if they need someone to apply first aid. But it was Lay's job in the gang. And because Kai, the son of the mafia leader is with us, our gang is considered as the strongest gang. hahaha. I didn't mention about gangs on the past POV's right? Except the one where Kai and I fight together? To explain everything, South Korea is a place where the sons and daughters of well-known companies are involve in different gang. But there wasn't always have a fight. Well, as I have said, I'm always one of the boys so it doesn't matter to me at all.

(Sorry if I made them gangsters this time. The story wasn't really rotating on being a gangster cause it's the love we're talking. So I'm sorry. I just feel like adding like gangster fights because I gave them name groups. :) sorry. )

Watching these guys fight is fun.

"Jhin. Need help." I snapped back to reality from thinking about the past when DO called me. We're in the middle of a fight with Black Dragon gang. Well, not me. Just them. I look to DO and saw him trying his best to get out of the grip of the big guy. I look everywhere and saw the others busy fighting that no one can help him. I jump from the window that I'm sitting and walk towards him. One guy approach me and is going to punched me but I dodged it. I kicked him and he stumbled on the ground. Too much action.