PROLOGUE (Edited)

(Edited: August 21)

(high school AU, their in their final year in High School)

PROLOGUE: Was It a Game?

3rd POV
Naruto Uzumaki, 17 years old, blond. Grandson of the esteemed principal/retired doctor, Tsunade. The brother of the famous Akatsuki group who work directly for the Prime Minister to deal with criminals the police couldn't handle. Him and his brother were orphans, their parents died when they were young, due to unknown reasons, leaving him and his brother in their grandmother's care.

Naruto was roaming around Hidden Leaf High, his high school. He was looking for his emo boyfriend, Sasuke Uchiha, who he had been dating for at least two years now. As he walked down halls with scattered trash on the floor, and a few students in  little group, making him wonder where the janitor to clean the mess.

As he neared a group, he heard them gossiping among each other, and they were clearly didn't care if they were heard.

"Hey, did you hear? People say they heard them in classroom eating their faces off each other!"

'What are they talking about? And why would people want to do that at school? That's gross.' The blonde thought. "In Kakashi's Classroom? Are they insane?!" A redhead girl said, Karin Uzumaki, his cousin.

Curiosity took over the his mind and he completely forgot about what he was doing headed towards said classroom. Everything seemed quiet while he was walking.

As he neared the room, he noticed his best friend Gaara standing there, his arms crossed, and his face scrunched up with disgust.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." Gaara warned him, making Naruto frown.

"Why?" He asked Gaara dumbly. "At the very least, take this." He said giving his friend a bat. "Why?" The blonde repeated his question but his friend just shook his head and walked away frowning as usual.

"Why would I need this?" He thought aloud but shrugged it off and brought the bat along with him.

He stared at the door of the classroom, shocked. Loud moans and grunts coming out of the classroom. He was puzzled because he felt like he recognised the voices. He slowly turned the knob of the door, not wanting to disrupt them too much.

As he peeked inside, he felt his stomach drop. He felt tears fall down his cheeks, his heart aching badly.

He felt his whole body shake in anger, so many emotions running through his veins. He wanted to cry in a corner. He wanted to confront them. He wanted to do so much.

But most of all, he wanted to die rather than see this.

His boyfriend on top of Sakura Haruno, his friend, making out on the teacher's desk, said pinkette was already topless. He stared at Sasuke's hand feeling his way around her body. It made him want to vomit.

"You fucking bitches!" Naruto screamed, pulling at his hair, dropping the bat, causing it to clank on the floor, causing the two to immediately take notice of him.

"N-Naruto.." Sakura's eyes widened as she shook with fear seeing Naruto. "Don't you 'Naruto' me slut!" He yelled harshly.

He strode towards Sasuke and in a flash, he saw a red mark on Sasuke's face.

"Y-You think you can play me like that?!" He said and slapped Sasuke on his other cheek. "N-Naruto it's not what it looks like." Sasuke said shivering. "'Naruto it's not what it looks like.' I thought Kiba was lying that you had a stick up your ass, but this takes the cake!" The blonde mocked him, tears started streaming down from his eyes, a fusion of anger and sorrow mixed in his voice.