CHAPTER 8 (Edited)

A/N
Hey as you can likely see, I edited the prologue yesterday, and Chapter 2 and 2 today... sorry for the late update by the way... hope you enjoy this chapter, it's the longest work I've made so far, Mitsuki-san out!

CHAPTER 8: My Mission

Dei

"Senpai! Did you bomb yourself again?!" 'Great.. it's the stupid kid again.'

"Tobi! Shut up.. even the Buddha gets mad if insulted a third time, un..." he facepalmed and shook his head in disapproval.

"T-Tobi is a-a g-good boy!" He stuttered out fearfully. "Let's just meet up with the others."

Tobi opened the door for Deidara and bowed as if the blonde were royalty. Deidara just hit Tobi on the head.

A guard greeted them and led them to a private room.

As they entered the room they were greeted by a dead looking man.

"So Dei, how's your little brother doing?" Came an Itachi Uchiha's voice.

"He's fine."

"We have a mission today. Nagato, if you will," came Konan's voice, she had beautiful purple hair, and an origami flower on it, she was Nagato's wife, though they never had children, they considered Naruto and Deidara as there own.

"Before that, how's Naruto doing, Dei, I heard he got into an accident.."

"He's recovering just fine, un..." Deidara said, still pissed off with Tobi.

Deidara decided to sit next to his boyfriend, snuggling closely to the other, Itachi didn't respond and just let Dei do what he wanted. Truth be told, he also enjoyed it.

"So are we all here?" Deidara asked.

"No, we're still waiting for your partner, and a special guest." Konan answered his question.

"He hates to be kept waiting, but we're the ones waiting for him, if he doesn't arrive soon I'll have to start my afternoon prayers before the meeting." Hidan complained.

"Who's this guest anyway?" "You'll find out soon enough." Came the redhead's response, his purple eyes boring through everyone, as if he were glaring at every person in the room.

"Shut up brats, I'm counting the funds we'll need for this mission." Kakuzu complained. He was a very strange man, little was known about him... the only one he ever opened up to was Hidan.

And that was mostly in bed.

"At any rate, if he doesn't arrive soon, we'll have to start the meeting without them." Kisame said, showing off his sharp teeth.

Just then the door of the bar's private quarters opened, revealing a redheaded young man that seemed no older than 18, but was actually 30. He seemed to have bags under his eyes as if he hadn't slept for days.

"Sasori! Finally!" Deidara exclaimed exasperatedly. "Sorry for being late, it was because of him that I'm late... the guy didn't want to be found..."