CHAPTER 10 (Edited)

CHAPTER 10: Hell to Pay

Naruto (October 7th)

"Sai."

"Yes, Naruto?"

"Why did you bring poor innocent Haku?"

"Well, he looked lonely in the mall and he could sew."

I almost facepalmed. Yes, yes I know what you're all thinking, Sai? Really?

He's the only guy I can trust that can keep a secret, plus no one would believe him if he did try to rat me out.

"He was probably shopping!"

"It's okay, Naruto. Sai actually asked me if I wanted to see you, I didn't think you actually invited him over." Haku explained.

"So what's the plan, Naruto? I'm assuming you have one already."

I took one long look at Haku and almost laughed, he was clearly trying to hide a blush creeping on his cheeks, Sai huh?

(Zabuza x Haku to me is.. a hard topic, on one side it's cute, on the other it's pedophilia)

"I do in fact have a plan, and with Haku on board, this'll probably take less time, or maybe more if Haku has other plans with you." I say to Sai, giving Haku a sly grin.

"Lalalalala! He said nothing, Sai!" Haku was blushing like crazy.

"Sai, could you somehow design all of Sasuke's pants into dresses?"

"That should be simple. And I'm guessing that's what the sewing kit is for."

"No shit, Sherlock. Then I'll start making all of his underwear into reverse jockstraps." I stick my tongue out playfully and snicker.

A jockstrap, such a majestic piece of underwear, nothing covering the ass, but turn it into a reverse jockstrap and your dick is gonna be hanging out all day!

"Then I'll sew them, but that could take all day."

"Yep! And I already took care of Sasuke. Ino's on it, we got about all day to do this!"

"Sure senpai."

"Yeah."

"Let's go, I have a spare key to sasuke's room, Itachi shouldn't be there, Dei said something about Madara and death. Time to start phase one."

Time Skip

"So are you sure you're up to this? I mean you don't have to do it if you don't want to." I was talking Sakura.

I guess she really did feel sorry. I was never really angry at her, I knew from the start she was really easy.

"Yeah I'm sure. It's the least I could do for what we've done for you."

"I already told you, it's okay. I forgave you already."

"I know... but still... aren't you the least bit angry?!" Sakura said, tears of regret pouring out.