EPILOGUE

Epilogue : No, Maybe, It Can't Be True!?

3rd POV
Their kiss lasted for about a few seconds before Naruto pushed Kiba away from him with a horrified look on his face. "G-gomen!" He whimpered and quickly ran out leaving a surprised Kiba alone to think.

To think.... about what? About their long awaited kiss?

About why it happened in the first place?

Thoughts ran through Kiba's mind, swirling like storms, contradicting each other, fighting.

He just kissed his crush, and best friend... and the other kissed back? Why? He was convinced that it was out of pity. Yeah, why would someone like Naruto like him? His eyes burned as he felt more tears streaming down his tanned cheeks.

He punched the wall screaming swears and cusses angrily (which I cannot say because of censorship), though this did not sit well with the other people in the other dorm beside him, 'cause he got a visit from non other than the famous Uchiha.

"I'm trying to fucking sleep here you little piece of shit!" Sasuke said after kicking the door  down. "It's the middle of the freaking night. Shut the hell up!" He yelled angrily at the brunette.

(All Sasuke Lovers should not read the next part, look for the next emojis please, and for those who are in neutrality and/or hate the dude by now, proceed)

👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫

(The last ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️)

"I said shut the hell up!" He yelled at the boy in the corner. Then strove toward the brunette with a devilish demeanour.  "Look at you, pathetic. But damn I can see why that idiot broke up with me to gawk at you little piece fo shit,." He said and yanked Kiba to the bed and got on top of him. "Don't worry I'll shut you up, you fucking slut." He siad and attacked the flustered boy's lips.

(I swear, I'll turn bulimic by just reading that part.)

"K-K-Kiba?" A voice said from the entrance of the dorm room. "S-so that's it huh? You?! You fuck around! Trick anyone you can play with! Just like that fucking Uchiha! I thought you weree different... but no! You're just like him!" The blond screamed angrily. He said then slammed the door in hate and ran, again. Kind of ironic.

Sasuke shrugged off the sudden outburst and continued mouth-raping Kiba, Kiba on the other hand struggled to get away from the other's grip, keeping his mouth shut from the defiling hands of the Uchiha boy then resorted to biting his lip harshly, making bleed. Sasuke did not like this, not at all. He released the Inuzuka's lips and slapped his face hard. "That fucking hurt." "You mother fucking~" he screamed as he felt hands defile his dignity, unbuckling his pants and pinching his nipples harshly.

Everyone with me, to the nearest toilet! Let the puking begin!

"You bitch!" Kiba yelled and pushed the Uchiha away, then through the hardest object near him, the table Naruto used to place his manga before going to sleep, and threw more things at the Uchiha whore. He then ran out the door in a broken state, he refused to give up now.. he remembered when Naruto was yelling, he saw tears.

👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫👿🤫

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Naruto, tell me why again you want your car keys back?" Shikamaru said with a lazy assed face. "Because, it's my car." "But you're not qualified to d~!" Shikamaru was cut off by Naruto holding one finger on his lips. "Look, I have my license and everything, now give it, I know grandma entrusted it to you because A: I was sick, and B: the old pervert might reck my car, come on Shikamaru, give it to me." "But your injuries aren't fully heal~ fuck, I need to sleep, just take the damn keys and let me sleep." Shikamaru said, not really fully awake, that was a good advantage fir the blond, his eyes were red and his voice was shaky from sobbing.