New Friends

Disclaimer: Still don't own PJO, the characters, OR the cover art. Booo.

Annabeth's POV

I finally got to my homeroom with Percy right beside me and we found a table to sit at. As soon as we sat down the girl in front of me and to my right groaned. "Sorry ignore Clarisse right now she's too busy being rude to introduce herself." said the girl sitting next to Clarisse. "I'm Silena Beauregard. This is Clarisse-" she pointed at the girl sitting next to her "I swear girl, if you tell them my last name I'm telling Charles." Clarisse interupted. "Don't you dare." Silena snapped. "Tell who what?" I asked her. "Charles Beckendorf" Clarisse said pointing to an african american boy on the other side of the room. "I kind-a like him." Silena finished. I heard Percy mutter something that sounded like "Everywhere today." The girl sitting on Silena's right spoke up. "I'm Bianca di Angelo and this is my brother Nico." She pointed at the boy sitting next to her. "And I'm Thalia Grace." said the girl next to me "Grover Underwood." said the boy next to Percy. After everyone introduced themselves I thought this could be the weirdest group of friends ever. Clarisse was a tough looking girl with long, stringy brown hair but I was smart enough to understand that she definably is a girl you shouldn't mess with. Her best friend Silena was more of a girly-girl, she wore a good amount of make-up, had perfectly brushed black hair, and wore a pretty blouse, jeans, and high heels. Bianca was shy, she wore a plain white t-shirt and jeans with black sneakers and a green beanie cap. Her brother Nico was more goth. Hidden in the background and quiet. He had black hair, wore black clothes, and was really pale. Thalia was like Nico. Black hair and black clothes but she didn't stay quiet like Nico. I just met her today and we are already best friends! Finally Grover. He had curly brown hair and crutches from a muscular disease in his legs. Percy and I just sit down and they all are nice and except us immediately -all except Clarisse of course- they all are completely different but they get along -almost- perfectly. They admit they are not the most popular but they seem really cool to me. Percy was staring off into space the whole time thinking of gods know what the entire time (yeah, I like greek mythology). I got a feeling something was bothering him but I didn't know what and I was going to find out.