The start of something

Jaye POV

It was Friday and I honestly didn't feel like going to school so I stayed at the house. I was chilling on the couch until someone knocked on the door. I walked up to the door looking through the peep hole. It was Chris.

“Jaye.... I still need that ride "

“I'm not going to school "

”Word? " He said as he walked in my house

“What are you doing "

“I don't feel like going to school either, can I chill here?"

“I guess"

We walked in the living room. Chilling watching The Parkers.

“Jaye... what was up with that kiss yesterday" he said still looking at the T.V.

“I told you it was in the heat of the moment "

“I feel like it's more to that " he said as looked at me

“Why? "

“Cause you met me yesterday and you already feeling a brother " he said brushing his shoulders off.

“Haha you're funny, I guess you can say I felt something"

“I know you did"

“Whatever, aye do you want Nicole to come over " I said looking down at my phone.

“It's your house"

After he said that I slipped on my shoes and told him to cmon. Nicole didn't go to school either, and neither did her boy toy. So they wanted to chill at my house.

“Where we going"

“To go pick up Nicole and Tyga"

“Tyga?"

“It's a name he came up for his self but his name is Michael "

“Oh yeah I met that nigga at school, he cool "

As he said that he got in the car and we was on our to go pick up Nicole and Michael. A few mins later we was already. At her house.

“Nicole bring yo ass on "I yelled out the window

“Bitch I'm coming "

We waited two more minutes until they actually brought they asses outside and got in the car.

“Hey Jaye wassup Chris "

“Heyyyy Michael " I said to him.

Michael is like my big brother even though Nicole and him aren't official, but it won't be long until they are. I think they really got feelings for each other. Matter fact I know.

“Chris?" Nicole said

“Wassup Nicole"

“Nothing?" she said as she looked at me through the rearview mirror. I just looked at her back.

I pulled out the driveway on the way back to the house. But a thought crossed my mind and I began to speed up.

“What the fuck" Michael said

I ignored his comment and kept driving. once I got into the driveway I ran to the door unlocked it and ran straight to my room.

Chris POV

Once we pulled up to her house she jumped out the car like a fucking jack rabbit. We followed behind her and sat in the living room as she ran her black ass upstairs.

“Aye Nicole you know her better, The fuck is her problem"

“Shiiiiid I don't know"

“Both of yall asses crazy " Michael said as he looked at her

Just as I was finna say something Jaye jolly ass ran downstairs with a big bag of weed....

“I got something for y'all " she said to us

“Aw shit we finna get fucked up "

“Shutup Michael " she said as she started rolling up.“Y'all gotta lighter"

“Yeah I got one" I said digging into my pocket

“Thanks" she said as she lit the blunt.

She inhaled slowly holding it in for 10 seconds. As she blew out the smoke was gray. That let me know she knew what she was doing. She passed me the blunt. I put it in between my lips I inhaled slow making sure not to hold it to long so the smoke wouldn't be gray and began to blow Os. After awhile of passing the blunt we all just chilled and starting conversation.

“Ughhh Jaye stop playing"Nicole said while Jaye was tickling her

“Then take it back "

“But... it's true " she said between breaths

she stopped tickling her “Its not "

To fill you in Nicole said that Jaye liked me. To be honest that had me feeling some type of way. I can't lie I'm feeling her too.

“It's okay Jaye I like you too "

As soon as I said that she looked my way and started blushing.

“Aye nigga you got her blushing!! "

“Shutup Michael" she said as she threw a pillow at him.

A hour later she had dropped them off at Nicole house. They were still high. And you know niggas get horny when they high so I bet they getting it in. We made it back to the house and we went upstairs to her room.

“Chrisssss put me down" she said as I her swung her around

“Then say it "

“noooo I'm getting sick"

“Then you better say it.... "

“Okay.... Okay.. Big daddy Chris please put me down "

I sat her down on the ground. She was all over the place, until she finally fell down on the floor. I sat in front of her and just stared.

“what? "

“You're so beautiful"

“I am....? "

“ Of course look at you.... Jaye you pretty as fuck"

“Thanks" she said as she looked down at the floor

I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my lap. so that she was straddling me.

“You don't think you're beautiful "

“I guess" she said nervously

“Well you are"

I looked in her eyes as she looked in mine. I felt the tension, sexual tension. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put my hands on her waist. I scooted her up on my lap further which turned me on. I leaned in and kissed her as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I started pushing her waist back and forth until she got the idea and grinded up on me. Making her moan in my mouth. She pulled away from me.

“Chris I hope you don't think you're getting lucky"

“No none of that"

“I like you Chris, but I think we're going to fast"

“You right...Ima leave" I said getting up well trying to

“No stay.... please"

I smirked at her and sat back down with her still sitting in my lap. We chilled until it was time for me to leave since her mom was coming home. I'll tell you this Jaye gonna be mine.

              -DeneiseJ