Jacket I.I

I. Classmate Series pt.1

Aly's POV
It's recess but then our vice president announced that we should go to Physics lab for our Lab Class.

"Guys I think we should go to Physics Lab. Maam Gil would be mad if we're late." She said.

Most of the students agree with her and followed her. While me I'm sitting at the right corner.

I almost got out of our building when I realized I forgot my jacket. I went back to our classroom and get my jacket.

Our Physics Lab is air conditioned it's so cold. While walking I remembered my crush. Dennise, what a beautiful name. It totally suits her.

Speaking of her. I was almost at the door of our room when she opened the door and got out of the room

"Ang lamig!" She shouted

I went to our table because we should sit together with our groupmates well, she is my groupmate and our leader.

Our professor came in and I looked at Dennise, she's shivering.

"Gusto mo ba ng jacket?" I offered

"Yes please" she said with her hands rubbing it together.

"Okay here" i said then I removed my jacket and gave it to her.

She quickly grabbed it and wear it.

Few hours later she's the active one in our class she always ask our prof and recites.

My friends looked at me, giving me a questioning look. 'Is that your jacket she's wearing look'

I nodded as a reply they all smiled. They know that I have a feelings towards Dennise. One of my friends can't help but to ask questions like How come she wore my jacket. Etc. I laughed at their reactions.

At the end of the Class I went to Kim , she called me

"Aly! Come here" she said

"What is it?" I asked

"Bat ang bilis niyo matapos? Ang dami kaya ng pinapasagutan" tanong niya

"Hahaha mabilis siya! Ang bilis niya!" I said while pointing at our table but then I realized na may natamaan ako sa pag turo ko. My world stopped.

It's her. Dennise was on my side holding my jacket while smiling.

"Alyssa Thank you" she said at pinulupot niya yung arms ng jacket sa leeg ko parang hug na lowkey then she walked a way.

I was staring at her the whole time realizing that she heard what I said.

"Aly!!!" Kim shouted

"What I-i s-hould get going" sabi ko at umalis ng nakangiti.

Damn remembering her wearing my jacket it looks good on her. When I went home I immediately keep my jacket and I did not let anyone touch it. I'll treasure it forever. Knowing my crush wore my jacket. It feels heaven.