fools gold

Alyssa's POV
And yes I let you used me from the day that we first met but I don't regret. I'm falling for you, fools gold.

Nag lalakad ako ngayon papasok sa University. Whenever I'm alone, lagi akong nagkakaroon ng chance na mag reflect sa mga bagay bagay.

"Babe!" Sigaw ng Gf ko

"Hi babe" sabi ko then I hugged her.

"I missed you" she said while hugging me

"I missed you most" sabi ko

"Lets go?" Sabi niya at hinila ako

Eto yung gusto ko sa kanya sweet and clingy. One of the things I can't afford to lose.

Dennise, that's her name. It actually suits her, she's a rose even though it hurts I would still pick her.

Our relationship is just from a joke, no courting and anything. We got close then she told me why not maging kami nalang. I had no choice I thought it will be over soon but no.

I get lost in your beauty and I can't see
Two feet in front of me

Yes, I like her sobra. I can't even talk to her before but that doesn't mean bakit ako pumayag na maging kami pero hindi.

I want to protect her from someone who want to take advantage of her. Others may thought na she's easy to get or etc but no. She's precious and fragile. Pinapakita niya na malakas siya pero hindi.

As time goes by at first I didn't know na maffall ako sa kanya. If I will be given a chance I would rather choose to be her friend para walang break up.

We talked about things others were wondering kung ano ba talaga kami until one day we had a serious talk.

*flashback*

"Babe labyu" she said

"Labyu too" I replied

"Di mo ko love e" rant niya humarap ako sa kanya at hinawakan siya sa pisngi.

"I'm a type of person na di lang basta basta nag sasabi ng I love you if I don't really mean it. Parang niloloko ko lang yung taong yun at yung sarili ko" i explained

"Ganyan din ako e" sabi niya

I hugged her.

*end of flashback*

Yeah, I know your love's not real
That's not the way it feels
That's not the way you feel

That night di namin naclear kung ano ba talaga kami until siya na nag sabi sa mga tao na kami na daw talaga.

Sometimes I can't really read her. Minsan naiisip ko na di niya talaga ako gusto. Well Dennise is a happy go lucky person, madalas mag party, minsan umiinom, madalas nasa bar and madaming boys. I can't judge her thats her.

Ang pinang hahawakan ko ngayon ay yung nakikita ko na nag babago siya. Before she usually talk to boys but now nireject nuya lahat ng manliligaw niya for me.

Im happy but at the same time I'm scared. She warned me na mabilis siya mag sawa and anytime she might leave me. I don't want to fall too hard pero too late.

And, yes, I let you use me from the day that we first met
But I'm not done yet
Falling for your fool's gold
And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you met
But I don't regret
Falling for your fool's gold

I love her and I'm willing to let her go. Dahil kung san siya masaya dun ako.

"Babe? You're spacing out. Are you okay?" Tanong niya sakin while putting her hands sa cheeks ko

"Yes babe iniisip ko lang yung long test mamaya" i said

She smiled at me

"Tuturuan kita pero make sure na magegets mo kagad, or else mag aaway tayo"

Also she's a party girl but she's intelligent. Matalino siya and isa yon sa nagustuhan ko sa kanya. Pero ako tama lang ako pumapasa and she's the one who's helping me pero madali siya mainis pag paulit ulit na which is madalas pag talunan namin. Di ako madali maka get ng dinidiscuss niya dahil inaadmire ko siya hahaha.

"Yes babe" i said.

She hugged me then kiniss niya ako sa cheeks. Sobrang normal na routine niya yan.

She also told me na she had done something to me na di niya ginawa before kahit sa ex niya. Such as manood ng game ko and give me letter na handwritten.

"Babe I passed!" Sabi ko I got a 34 over 50 sa long test namin.

"NICE IM PROUD OF YOU! AKO 42 NA MENTAL BLOCK AKO" she said

I chuckled. She didn't even reviewed her notes. Ganyan siya katalino. I just hugged her.

We didn't kiss yet. She tried ilang beses na pero ako umiiwas I mean. I really love teasing her hahahaha.

This is why it's a fools gold. I know it has an ending but I would give my life to fight for her if she's willing to fight with me.

And I know in my heart, you're not a constant star.