the day I died.

Alyssa's POV
It was a normal day. I feel like something's gonna happen. Recently, Dennise and I, don't talk. We just say 'Hi' to each other and act like we're not a couple. It hurts syempre. Mahal ko tapos parang wala lang kami.

I wanna talk to her. I do wanna talk to her. Pero something's stopping me from coming near her. Until she messaged me.

'Hiii' she said

'Hello. I miss you.' I replied

'May sasabihin ako.' And that, I knew it. I knew this is the end.

'Ano yooon' i acted like I didn't know what she's talking about.

'Do you still want to continue this?' She asked and my heart stopped from beating.

Of course I love you... but I'm also willing to let you go if you're not happy anymore. Yan yung gusto kong sabihin pero iba ang natype ko.

'Ikaw?' I asked her. It's her opinion that matters the most para sakin.

'Wala na e. Im sorry. I don't feel anything towards you anymore.' She replied. I stared at my phone. I can feel my tears falling down thru my cheeks.

'Okaaay. It's okay kung san ka masaya' sabi ko but my heart was crushed into pieces.

'Im sorry' she said. But I didn't replied.

I feel lost. She left me. The time when I needed her most. Timing. I hate you.

I was suffering, I didn't know what to do but she's one of the reasons why I have to keep going. But then I let her leave me.

Now, I don't know what to feel. What to do. I feel like I can go now. I've been confused in alot of things in my life. And I don't think I can handle another problem anymore.

I don't wanna leave her. But I guess this is the easiest way to ease the pain that I'm feeling right now.

I wrote something on a piece of paper.

'Dear Dennise,

I've had a great time with you. I will never regret loving you. Thank you for being there for me. We never knew our relationship will end like this but I want to let you know that I love you and I always still be loving you. I can't stay beside you physically but remember I'm always beside you. I will be your guardian angel. Don't blame yourself for the sin that I will be committing. Maybe this is the sign that I must go. I want to let you know that you're the only reason why I kept going. I'm sorry I was weak. I thought i was strong but then it was all in my head. The confusions, and the pain. I can't handle the pain. Dennise Michelle, you are the best thing that ever happened to me in the 17 years of my existence. God knows how much I've been blessed the day that I met you. Please have a happy life with someone you will love in the future. Never let that lucky guy or girl hurt you. I love you Dennise. Good bye.

-Alyssa'

  I can now leave in peace. I also made a letter for my mom, dad and siblings.

I have made up my mind. Our world is cruel and I'm too weak to survive.

I picked up my pistol gun from my drawer. I closed my eyes, and placed it on my head. This is it. There's no coming back.

*bang*