Chapter 5

Chapter 5

----1 week later----

Harrys POV

Why won’t she believe me, I have done so much, sent her flowers every day, send her chocolate and gifts every day, writing her poetry well I had a little help from Zayn in that factor. She still won’t believe me, but she is coming back to school in two days and I hope my plan works.

I walk over to Niall and talk to him about Monday, I ask him again what’s going on once again to see if he remembered.

“like you asked Hazza, at lunch when she sits in the cafeteria, which she will go to when she reads the note, I will walk out with my guitar an walk over to her and start playing my guitar and then the other boys will come out and start singing softly and then you will walk out singing your part of the song we wrote, ‘gotta be you’(AN: they’re not famous in the story so in it Harry wrote this song with Niall), and while your singing towards to end of the song you will walk over to her, grab her hand and get her to stand up, and when you finish you will lean in for kiss, which you don’t have to do, and you will see what she does”

“ok, thanks” I talked the boys into liking her, cause she is a nice girl and I really like her, they all said they were willing to give up hating her and start trying to get us together cause they say how hurt I was with the whole thing, or so I’m told by Niall, he also said it was Louis’ idea to try and help, then me and Niall came up with the rest.

Niall doesn’t agree with the leaning in for a kiss thing, that was totally my idea, cause he thinks if she rejects me it will be really embarrassing, which I agree with it will be heaps embarrassing but I still want to try it.

The time flies and before I know it it’s Monday morning, Niall came over to help me pick out my outfit, he really is good with the romance stuff, I can’t believe he doesn’t have a girlfriend yet.

I walk down stairs and my mum looks really shocked with the outfit I’m wearing,

“I hope it goes well with Am’” yer I have informed my mum with the whole this, well she kinda worked out something was up and got me to tell her what was up and now I have been telling her everything about it, even every detail about today and I sung my mum the song to see if she liked it, which she did, and Amiliea’s mum knows about the whole thing two, with what’s going on today.

We get out of the car at school and I reach the doors and stop

“Niall, I can’t do it mate. What if she doesn’t show? Than what?”

“Harry we put so much time into this, time I could have spent eating, you’re doing it! And she will show, I know it” I nodded and kept walking until I was about to go to my locker when I saw her at hers. I just froze, I saw her get out the note from the locker that Liam put in there when he got to school, she looked at it and smiled, so I think she’s in. I texted her knowing she doesn’t have my number, ‘Hay, Please go at lunch, it’s important x’ I heard her phone buzz and she looked down at it and then look around to see who was around, she typed something on it and my phone went off, but I was on silent so she didn’t hear it, ‘um idk who Is asking? :)’ I smiled at her reply, she always uses smilies so she doesn’t hurt the other persons feelings ‘no one in particular, just go, you won’t regret it, I promise x’ I see her phone go off again and watch her as she reads it than she starts typing again ‘I will go but if I don’t like what happens I will find out who you are and you will get hurt :)’ see the smilies, ‘I promise you it will be good x’ she looks again and does a simple reply, probably ok and what do you know it was ‘ok :)’

I text Niall, ‘see’s in mate, she will be there :)’ I go over to my locker and don’t look at her, I just put my stuff in my locker and then my phone goes off and it’s from ‘Nialler the sexy beast’ gosh I don’t think he will be touching my phone again ‘that’s great mate see I told ya she would show its going to be great’ I smile and reply ‘yep it sure is going to be great I will see you at our spot at lunch ay?’ he replied heaps quick ‘sure will’ and that was it end of convo