Chapter 7

AN: sorry it’s kinda short but I felt so bad for not uploading in so long I lost my computer for going on wattpad at school so I couldn’t write anymore but here you go I hope you like it :) don’t forget to Vote and maybe comment :) –LilMissBoBear

Chapter 7

----2 weeks later----

I woke up and do a little stretch and make some little baby dinosaur noises and then looked over to where Harry should have been but the spot was empty, no sign of him, which honestly I am glade he wasn’t there, it would give me time to think, think about everything that has happened over the last 2months.

First I found out I had depression which wasn’t much of a surprise am I am a cutter, then I found out I have a brain tumour, than Harry, gosh Harry has messed up my life so much, first he bullies me my whole life and makes me lie to our parents about us being friends than he just comes out saying he loves me, he is really messing with my mind, I don’t know if he is just doing it for a laugh and when I get to school Louis will be there waiting for me and they have a massive prank planed.

Shut up Amiliea just shut the fuck up everything will be ok, I hope. What if it isn’t ok, I can’t trust him yet, I just can’t get over everything he has ever done, I can’t be with him. I can’t go to school with him. I have to get away.

No Amiliea pull you shit together and get your ass down stairs, wait you need have a shower, I bet I stink. I got in the shower and I had a long shower, I honestly think I feel asleep cause I realized I was in there for a long time when I was hit with ice cold water, I quickly jumped out of the shower dried myself and got dressed, I grabbed my red lace matching bra and undies and my pastel pink denim shorts, my black singlet and my cream blue oversized knitted jumper, I then went over to my bathroom again and grabbed my make-up and started putting it on my face to cover up my black swollen eyes, I didn’t want Harry to no I was crying while I was in the shower, I than had to put some on my arms to cover up my all to new scared and yes I have been cutting again. After getting dressed and putting on the make-up I decided to wear a red bandana again like I did on my first day back before the whole cake situation, what if that is what is going to happen when I get to school, what if Louis is there waiting for me with another cake. Amiliea shut the fuck up and get down stairs everything is going to be ok.

Everything can’t be ok if I’m talking to myself, shit now I’m talking to myself about talking to myself and grr this is annoying I’m just gonna go down stairs.

I walked down stairs to see my mum and Harry talking away, I walked over and stood away from Harry and just took a seat at the bench, but Harry walked over to me and put his arms around my waist when I turned around he lent in to kiss me but I pulled back and started talking to my mum, I didn’t bother to look at Harry again I’m too scared to get close to him in case it’s all a joke, I could tell he knew something was up cause he loosened his grip around my waist

“So mum what are going to do now without me here to keep you company?” she shrugged his shoulders and of course came back with the best comeback

“Um I don’t know maybe just sit around crying and eating ice-cream all day” I started laughing and then I looked over at the clock and panicked, we will be leaving soon, I can’t go to school. I turned to Harry for the first time after I rejected his kiss

“So babe when are we leaving?” I asked putting on a fake smile

“15 minutes bub” I think he bought it, I better pull this whole thing off with a perfect finish

“Ok well I gotta grab my shoes and do something real quick” I said while I lent in and kissed him and then ran up to my room

“Ok I’ll be at the car waiting for you” I turned back and smiled at him, another fake smile of course. I ran upstairs and grabbed my red combat boots than my something quick was think of a plan to get out of here quick and the first thing I thought of was my window but then I remembered my room was one of the front ones and Harry was waiting out the front for me, I shook my head and remembered the spare room was in the back part of the house and it has a window I can get out there.