Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Harry can you please stop the car?”

“Sure, so why are we stopping?” we pulled over about six houses away from the school

“I can walk from here on” I said before opening the car and starting to get out

“Where, here? Your mum told me not to let you walk.” I stopped and kinda stood there bending over looking in the car while holding the door

“Well I don’t think you want to be seen with me getting out of your car, especially looking like this”

“What do you mean looking like this? Oh you mean without hair and a bandana on? Well I guess you could walk, but it’s not because of the way you look its cause of, you know, my friends.”

“yer its ok I get it, you don’t want to ruin your friendship with the guys and your chances with Lindsey”

“but I feel bad just leaving you here” feel bad WHAT this really confuse me, why would he have felt bad, any other time and he would have made me get out two houses down from mine and now he ‘feels bad’ for letting me out just I little bit down from the school, there is something up with this boy.

“Why would you feel bad Harry, any other time you would have kicked me out, you hate me remember?” than it hit me, like a frekin bus hit me

“Oh I get it, your only doing this cause of what’s happened to me? You’re acting all nice to me cause you no I’m going through hell at the moment, well you know what Harry? Don’t treat me any different, just because I got no hair, and I have some stupid thing fucking up my brain doesn’t mean you have to be nice to me ok? You and your ‘friends’ have ruined my life already so you don’t need to change a single fucking thing Harry, you know I’m still that same person you and your friends cucked food at two weeks ago making me slip and hit my head! Later Styles!” I said slamming the car door walking away, I admit I felt proud of myself for doing that, I guess this tumour thing has changed me a little.

--------Arriving at school-------

I put my head phones in and braced myself for what people were gonna say, I walked through the doors holding my books and my bag over my shoulder trying to make my way to my locker. I could feel people looking at me and the looks people where giving me weren’t very nice, and sadly I couldn’t hide my face from the world behind my hair, my gorgeous amazing long brown wavy hair, gosh I had the best hair I could ever ask for. I just had to keep pushing on and do what I was here for, school.

I could hear Lindsey and her friends behind me calling stuff out like ‘finally the devil is dying’ ‘I bet it’s fake and for attention’ and stuff like that. Next minute I felt my bandana being pulled, and then it came off my head and I turned around seeing Lindsey holding it with a shock look on her face and so was everyone else’s, well duh they would be shocked my head was empty of hair not like shaved look it looked like hair never grew on my head, and my head was covered in yucky scares. I grabbed the bandana from her hand and yelled in her face.

“are you happy now? Did you get your wish, you and everyone has seen that yes I have no hair and yes I have a brain tumour. AND YES I AM FUCKING DYING” I screamed the last bit into her face and ran off almost crying, I managed to make it to the toilets before breaking into tears. Luckily no one was in there, well no one ever goes in there any way the toilets are a mess!

I cleaned my face and put make up on to try and hide the way I looked, all runned down and like I haven’t slept or stopped crying for days I put some foundation on and eyeliner and mascara on my amazing brown eyes and I had to take my contacts out cause I had been crying so I put on my black glasses, and yes I didn’t mention before but I have to wear either contacts or stupid glasses. I have to admit I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself, I also put my bandana back on and walked out of the toilets. Luckily the bell ran as I walked out so all I had to do was go to roll call and I didn’t have to walk these stupid halls getting annoying looks from these disgusting people.

Sadly when I walked in class all the seats were taking but one next to Harry or Lindsey’s seat with the ‘popular bitches’, I sighed and then just held my head high and walked over to the seat next to Harry. I could here a couple people saying stuff like ‘you go girl’ ‘your so brave standing up to Lindsey’ these comments made me happy but then there where ones like ‘your only coming back to school because you want to make people care for you before you die’ them ones kinda hurt. But I just held my head high and kept walking. When I sat down I didn’t even look at Harry or the other boys, but I could hear Louis saying something about Harry getting the devils assistant next to him. I smirked at this and then Louis said “what’s so funny baldy?” this made me laugh even more

“um I don't know, that maybe your still trying to make fun of me, and seriously the ‘devils assistant’ thing is getting old, think of some new shit, aye?” I just looked away and all I heard was Harry saying something about him being ‘told’ or something like that.

They kept talking about something and every now and then Louis would say something to me about me being a fat bitch or some shit, which I thought was hilarious cause I was on some special diet thingy from the hospital about me eating more cause I was severely  underweight and it isn’t helping the treatment.

The bell finally ran and I had a free first so I had a whole hour to waste to do nothing and I overheard, not that I was ears dropping or anything but I heard the boys talking about all having a free together, which I thought was going to be hell.

AN: Please give me feed back of what you think and maybe vote? Would mean alot, Thanks -LilMissBobear